Ciera & Nash G.

@ForgottenInNeverland

Office Table "sex"

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

I walk into Nash's agents building. Fixing my dress and hair. I walk to the front desk.

"Hello miss how can I help you?"

"Um Hi I'm looking for Nash Grier"

"who are you if you don't mind me asking"

"no its fine I'm his girlfriend"

"ahh your ciera"

"yup"

"would you like me to show you to the room"

"please"

She smiles and gets up. She fixes her pencil skirt and slips on her heels. She waves for me to follow and I do. Going down a long hall and then up a elevator to the 6th floor. We go down a few more doors then finally to a big glass room where a lot of the magcon boys where. Along with some other older men. She opened the door and smiled.

"Sorry but I have a Ciera here"

Nash looks at the men and one nods. Nash smiles and gets up grabbing my hand and sitting me next to him I smile and sit down waving good bye to the lady. All eyes were on me and I looked down. I hear some chuckles from people and then they go back to talking about business things. Nash hand goes on my thigh and I grab it but he let's go. I look up at the men as they talk about Cameron doing a coke cola thing. I feel his hand move higher up my thigh and onto the inner of my thigh. I start to blush and scoot into the table placing my elbows on the table doing that made him come closer to my vagina.

His hand squeezes my thigh before placing a finger tip on my clit making me choke on air. Everyone looks at me

"I'm fine sorry please keep going"

They smile and keep going. So does Nash. His finger tip swirls around my clit at a slow pace. He turns to look at me but I keep looking at the people. His finger stops but begins to tap on my clit. Going fast then slow. Doing that over and over again making me scoot closer to the table. Doping my hands on the table. He applies pressure onto my clit and doing a 8shape as he moves his finger. My bottom lip begins to shake as I hold in my moans. I let out a breath and grip the chair arms.

"what do you think about that ciera?" the one with the pretty eyes asks with a smile

I gulp as Nash slips two fingers in leaving my clit alone. Pounding his fingers into me.

"mmmh umm what was the que... question"

"would you like to star in some things the boys do and go onto some of the tours some of the boys you chose to go with"

Nash's fingers speed up making me jerk forward.

"YES! OH MY GOD YES!" I shout

"well some one is happy but okay good"

"I'm really happy sir" I smile

They smile and keep talking Nash starts to take his fingers out but I grab his hand. Placing my head on the table and facing it towards him. He rasies a eye brow but stays looking at me. I push his fingers back into me. I mouth the word 'move' to him and he does. His fingers move up and down at a fast pace. Making me close my eyes and bite my lip. When I open them Nash was looking at me not even paying attention to what people where saying. I hear chairs move and take Nash hand out.

"Hey um is there any free rooms in here" Nash asks

"Yeah one on the 4th floor the 6th to the right"

Nash jolts up grabbing my hand and going to the elevator. Not touching me at all as soon as we get into the elevator. He speeds to the room I try to keep up with him. finally in the office he sits me on the wooden desk. I take a couple of breaths. He moves some stuff on the floor and then goes and locks the door.

"Whos office is this" I ask

"I dont know but we are using it"

His lips connect with mines hard and fast. His tongue darts into my mouth. Making me grab the nape of his neck. His hands slide down my body. He pulls the bottom of my dress up and pulls down my panties. His lips stay on mine as he slips two fingers into me. I bite his bottom lip and moan then move my lips down and up his neck, and collar bone. His fingers pump faster into me making me throw my head back and moan

"Nash"

He swiftly grabs my thighs and puts them over his shoulders and me on my back. Placing his lips in my clit. He sucks and pulls. His tongue swirls around my clit. My back arches as his tongue moves from my clit down to my center. His tongue slides over it but never in I bulk my hips towards him but he moves his head.

"please" I moan

He blew on my center making me squirm around. Then he finally stuck his tongue into me. Hard and fast. I arch my back as he circles his tongue in me. I drop my legs and place my hands on his head. I bite my bottom lip and pull at his head. His tongue pace speeds up and I start to whimper. He pushes my legs up against my stomach and darts his tongue in and out of me. Licking and curling his tongue.

I pull at his hair, roll my eyes to the back of my head, arch my back, open my mouth a little and moan his name loudly. Feeling the rush come over me as my climax comes. He stays down there just leaving his tongue there. Like he was a dog till my breathing was normal again then he slowly pulled away. I sat up and unbuttoned his pants dropping them to the floor along with his boxers.

"Are You Sure Baby?" Nash asked

"yeah"

He slowly slid into me making me gasp and bite my bottom lip. He slowly starts to move letting me take him in all the way. No moans or groans or gasps left our mouths until Nash picked up his pace. Sweat running down his forehead onto his neck and nose. I grab the back if his neck and pull his lips to mine. He pulls away after a few minutes and ducks his head into what you could see of my cheast and moans. His breath hot between each breast. I whimper as he starts to pound into me harder.

"Ciera" he moans

I bring his lips back to mines and I lean back supporting myself on a elbow. His lips leave mines again and down toy neck. My high was coming again and I could feel it. He places his hands on each side of me and picks up his pace and moans. I throw my head back, I close my eyes and moan as I ride out my second high. Just a few seconds later Nash cums biting down on to my neck. Once done he kisses my forehead and pulls out I get off the desk and pull on my panties as he pulls up his pants.

"So what else do you have to do" I ask

"Nothing the meeting over so I'm going home"

"hmm okay"

" Do you want to come over Cameron is having that girl come"

I cock my head to the left and look at him

"What girl"

"I don't that one that's over a lot and you laugh at a word she says"

"ohhh that girl okay I'll come"

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Well Damn That was hella long

CIERA GIRL I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!!

Peace, Love, Horny Much?