Jason & Kian L.

@janeeisbae

Secret Room Sex

BTW Jason is a girl.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

The last couple of months Kian has been focused on a room. Locking it and not letting anyone in. Packages come in like almost everyday. I was going to open one box he got all mad and said its a secret I'll see it soon. I sat on the bed and grab my laptop logging on and turning on some YouTube videos. A few minutes later the door bell rings I get up and answer the door.

"Hello miss I have a package for Kian Lawley"

"umm yeah I'll sign off for that"

"okay"

He slides in the biggest box so far of them all. I smile and sign the thing. He smiles and I close the door.

"Kian Baby your package is here" I yell

I hear running and then I see kian.

"This is the last one I'll show you later to night I promise you'll love it baby"

"yeah okay"

He gives me a quick kiss then picks up the box and walking away

"Love you Jason"

"Love you to babe"

I hope that this room is a good thing. Knowing kian I have no idea what will be in that room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just got out the shower and I was heading to kians room till I saw a note in front of his room.

Jason baby once you're out the shower come to the room. Reach into the little hole on the door and grab the key unlock all of the locks. Once you get to the beads close your eyes and walk through

Ps you won't fall just take a step through the beads

Pps I love you

I do exactly everything the note said. Reaching the beads I close my eyes and take one step. The air cool I feel a heat come in front of me.

"do you want to see your surprise" kian asks

"yeah I guess"

I hear something flick.

"open"

I open my eyes and look around the room. A nice size bed with a mirror on the roof. Dildos and vibraters, lubes flavored and not, sexual clothing, chains, whips, hand cuffs, porn videos, mouth gages, blind folds. My eyes for wide and I smile as I look at all of this. I notice there's no drawers or no closet. It all was on shelfs on the walls.

"do you like it. I made it sound proof"

"yeah its nice but why use this room for this"

"because I want to make sex more fun"