Crawford Collins FanFiction

you where getting off a plan coming from vidcon. you where walking and you hear

"Y/N" you look up from your phone. you smile as you see crawford come closer to you

"Hey Crawford"

"how was califorina"

"good i got to see friends but now its back to reality" he smiles

 you guys drive to your house and you say hi to your mom and brother. then you go to his house his dad was grilling. his sisters are there and so is chris. you scar his mom. his sister is singing getting ready for la to record with chris. Crawford comes up behind you wrappes his hands around your waste and kisses your neck.

"i really missed you" hes said you could tell he was smiling

"crawford bae not now there are people here like your parents" you turn around and kiss him.

.

later that night

.

you where watching tv and you guys are alone. you slide on the floor 

"babe im bored"

"i know what wont make you bored" he said getting on top of you.

you laugh and he kisses you. you grab his face and he bites your bottem lip letting his tounge slip in your mouth. you moan a little and he laughs and you guys start to get undressed. you both are naked and your on top. grinding on him he moansand puts his hands on your waist. making you guys in sync you moan. he puts yoou on you back and kisses your neck. nibbling on thweskin. he starts kissing you down to your vigina. he slips in one finger. going in and out making you moan his name.he  slips in another finger you curl your toes and moan louder.

"Y/N your getting really wet" you smile.

he slips his tounge in hitting your g-spot. you moan lounder and he laughs sending vibrations though your body. you climax and starts getting dressed. he helps you up and kisses you.

"Do you feel like you home"

"yes"