Alison &Connor Franta

the kitchen table

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

I sat on the kitchen table swinging my legs back and forth playing with the bottom of my over sized shirt and watching Connor cook. He grabs a top from a cabinet and puts it on top of a pot.

"whats in there" I ask

"food" he smiles

"can you tell me what your cooking it smells good"

He smiles and walks over to me. Opening my legs standing in between them.

"I'm cooking diffrent things and it will be done 45minutes top"

I look away from him. If I run to the stove will he stop me? I just wanna know what he is cooking. Why won't he tell me?! I smile and try to move but he grabs my waist. He smiles and slowly starts to tickle me.

"stop" laugh and scream

I fall back on the table trying to move

"I'm going to pee"

he bends over going to my face and stops tickling me and kisses me. his hands slips up my shirt. He grabs my boobs beginning to kiss my neck. Then he slips off my shirt. I pull his off. Connor's hands slid down my sides stepping away and pulling my panties to the floor. I sat up sliding his boxers off.

I trace his tip with my thumb. He gasps and pulls me closer to him slowly pushing his self into me. I grab his shoulders as he picks up his pace. The table began to squeak and move. He fully pulls out then goes back in. Creating pain and pleasure from how fast he goes. I through my head back moaning his name out. I fall back onto the table arching my back.

He grabs my legs putting one over hi shoulder and holding the other one down. He picks up his pace once he has me already. I start to get that hot feeling in the pit of my stomach closing my eyes I'm ready to let go

"don't you dare" Connor groans

I open my eyes and look at him

"cum when I tell you to"

"I can't hold on much longer"

"yes you can"

He brings his head to my breast beginning to suck on my nipple. While his hand goes to my clit. I close my eyes moaning as loud as I can His pace becomes fast but his thrust get sloppy. As he moves to the other boob he says

" release now"

his sucking becomes harder and his finger moves fast. As all of that goes on I ride my high out and so does he.

once we get our breathing back to normal and we are all dressed I clean the table so it won't have me on it. (get it because she cummed and they fucked on the table. no. okay anyway)
•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

so yeah theres that chapter.

when this book is done I have a surprise for all of you.

Alison I hope you like it

Peace, Love, Table sex