Helen & Carter R.

@helen_ hoang

Dark Alley "Sex"
•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•
Carters P.O.V.

Helen walked up to me and throws her arms around me. I look at Cameron and he smiles and starts to poke her. She starts to giggle. I go to her ear

"Baby are you drunk"

"may... be... I did drink some stuff" she puts her head on my cheast

"can you stand up by yourself" Cameron asks

"yes Cameron I have legs"

Me and Cameron chuckle. She pushes off of me and stands up straight and smiles. She puts her mouth close to my ear and whispers

"I want to touch you"

she ends it with a moan and grabs my crotch. I look down at her. She let's go and I start to think. I can't do that its just her being drunk. What if she gets mad and thinks I took advantage of her. She turns around and starts to grind on me I put my hands on her hips. Low moans leave her mouth as she wraps her arms around my neck. She grabs my hand and kisses Cameron's cheek and takes me to the front door. She hardly can walk so I help her stand up.

"where are we going" I ask

"duhh home"

"mines or yours"

"your house I told my mom I was with you" she hiccupped

we start to walk down a alley taking a short cut to my house.

"Wait" she says

She leans up against a wall and stays there. Her breathing heavy. I walk in front of her. She grabs my face and presses her lips to mine not moving them.

Helen P.O.V.

Im not drunk but I am a great actor. I just wanna see if I was horny and drunk would he touch me. I start to move my lips but his don't move at all.

"Carter please touch me" I whine

"I can't your drunk baby"

He lifts his head away from me. I lower his head down to me.

"I need you to touch me" I whisper in his ear

I take his hand and place it on my wet panties. He stiffens up not moving. If he touches me I won't be mad. I'm sure if I was really drunk I would have cried from being this horny and him not touching me. Maybe even calling him names. But who knows when your drunk you do crazy things.

Carter's P.O.V.

I look her in her eyes. One of her hands on the back of my neck and the other holding my hand against her wet, hot, sensitive pussy. She balls my hand up keeping my pointer and middle finger out. She moves her panties over and sticks my fingers in her. My mouth drops open as I feel her wet walls around my two fingers. I still don't move so she sighs and makes my fingers move. Her pace slow but enough to make her moan. She grips my neck tighter then loosens up.

"Carter please" she whines and moans

"fine"

Her hand leaves my hand and goes with her other hand. My fingers stay still. I take them fully out and slowly back in. Her body stiffens up from my touch. I grip her hip and start to move my fingers. All I heard was her moans and the sound of my fingers moving in and out of her. Helen lifts her leg up and catch it. My fingers get into her deeper.

"C... Car... Carter" she moans

I curve my fingers up begging to pick up my pace. Her moans get louder and the grip around my neck gets tighter. I curve my fingers hitting a wall and making her make a new noise I've never heard her make. I hit the wall over and over the noise getting louder and her nails start to dig into my neck. I stop hitting the wall and just curve my fingers up and down. Her head falls back. She slowly starts to tighten around my fingers.

"Again" she moans

I feel her juice slide down my hand a little. I start to hit the wall again faster and harder then I did before. Moans, Whimpers, and that nosie leave her mouth. She digs her nails into my neck again. Her head falls forward and her walls start to get tighter. The leg I'm holding starts to shake. I feel her cum slide down my hand and her walls tighten and loosen up as I finger her thorough her high. She gives me a kiss and drops her leg. I slowly slide my fingers out of her. All over my hand was covered in her juice. I suck my two fingers and whip the rest on her dress. I grab her hand and we start to walk

"wait" she says

she takes off her hills and grabs my hand again

"Thank you" she says

"for what"

"Being a good boyfriend and for touching me and for passing the test"

"your welcome and what test"

"see I'm not drunk I tested you. I'm glad I had to push you to touch me. But if I was drunk I would have cried"

I look down at her and shake my head

"are you sleepy" I ask her

"yeah"

"want a piggy back ride"

"Yes!" She claps her hands

I laugh and stop down in front of her and she climbs on wrapping her legs around me and wrapping her arms around my neck. I take her hills and hold them and start to walk.

"I love you" she says and the yawns

"yeah I love you to Helen"

By time we got back to my house she was already asleep. I lay her on my bed and change into some sweats. I lay a shirt out for her and climb into bed. I pull her close to me and wrap my arms around her waist. She let's out a breath before locking our fingers. I kiss her forehead and whisper I love you before going to bed.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Helen I hope you like this

Peace, Love, Bands Sex Book