Alyssa & Nash

@MAGCON_BOYZ_
Restaurant sex!
writing this Shawn mendes comes on the radio
•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Cameron grabs my hand and leads me to a restaurant.

"why didn't Nash just take me" I ask

"I must not say"

"why did you choose my dress"

"because I'm your best friend Alyssa oh my god you don't like it do you"

"Cam its fine I like it"

we stop in front glass building. The tables covered in white and black table cloths people sitting and chatting and if course eating. Cameron pulls me inside.

"hello how can I help you"

"Grier table for two" Cameron says

"okay I'll show you to your seat"

she pulls two menus and takes us to a booth.

"I'll be right back" they both say

"okay.."

my nerves are going crazy what are they planning where is Nash. I mess with the lace on my dress. The lights go down and a spot light is put on a stage. I see Cameron walking up the steps and then I see Nash fixing his shirt.

"check one check seven" Cameron says into the mic

"alright so this is for my best friend I hope you like this" he smiles at me

then but naked nasty comes on and Cameron starts dancing. I start laughing with the other people.

"nah just kidding here's the real thing please welcome Nash her bae"

Nash walks on stage and winks at me. I wink back

"okay baby so its been a year since we started dating and 3years of friend ship. I love you with all my heart and this is for you"

He starts singing my favorite song. Once done I clap and smile at him as he walks over to me. He solids into the booth and gives me a quick kiss.

"I love you and thank you" I say

"love you to"

we oder food and now we are waiting just talking about random things and I notice Cameron left.

"wait Nash you know your getting something tonight right"

"I do now"

I bring his face to mines and kiss him. He tilts his head and opens his mouth so I can slip my tounge in. doing that he catches my tounge and lightly sucks on it. I grab the caller of his shirt moving my lips to his neck and start sucking on spots. Leaving red marks. I stop and look around then go under the table cloth getting on my knees. I unbuckle his belt and unzip his zipper. I pull his hard penis out.

I brush my thumb over the tip. I trace some lines into the tip and down the sides. Then blow on it and give it a kiss. I wrap my hands around him and slowly pump him. I wrap my mouth around his tip gliding my tounge around it then replacing my hands with my hands. I hear a gasp from Nash. I keep my pace slow almost letting him hit the back of my throughout.

"can I get anything for you" the waitress asks

I pick up my pace bobbing my head even faster. I grip his thighs.

"umm... n...no I'm... I'm good"

"where did your girlfriend go"

I drrp throughout him. Hollowing my cheeks even more

"bathroom" he kinda yells

"oh okay well your food should be out shortly"

"thanks" he breaths out

I zip him back up and fix his boner and come back up.

"let's go we have a few to share"

I grab his hand and speed walk to the bathroom. As soon as we get in we get in I lock the door and start to undress Nash. he unzips my dress and let's it drop to the floor. I step out of it and my hills. He sits me in the counter and kisses my neck. taking the kisses to what's exposed from my bra. I undo his pants and pull those and his boxers down to his ankles.

"get down turn around and bend over" Nash says

I get down and pull my panties off and turn around and bend over. He spreads my legs open a little me and slowly puts his penis in me. He grabs my hips bringing me back and forth at a fast pace. I moan and hold onto the counter he groans and goes faster. I put one leg up and one hand on the mirur. He pulls out fully the goes back in doing this over and over making my sexual tension grow. I drop head forward as he picks up pace.

"Alyssa" he groans

He cups my ass and squeezes it. He starts pounding into me hard and fast as I keep moaning his name. One of his hands slide under me finding my clot and rubbing it. I tighten around him as he moves his finger faster.

"Nash Baby Nash" I moan

I smack my hand on the mirur. And cum. A few seconds after he cums. We both get dressed

"okay I'm hungry so let's eat then after we go Home for round two" Nash says

"yeah wait"

I fix his hair and my lip stick

"okay now let's go"

"thanks love you"

"love you to"

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

yeah love you Alyssa

live you guyd two

peace love Muck and Cashton girl! yeah I'm all