Movin' in

( the house Skylar moves into and what Skylar looks like ☝)

-Skylar's POV-

Hi I'm Skylar Mahone, I'm 14 years old and my mom and I are moving to a place called peach creek.

We're here my mom says getting out, I get out and close the car door to see a white house in front of me.

Let's go in my mom says, I follow her and we get inside.

Oh, Skylar I'm gonna be working a lot for my job so your gonna be home alone a lot, okay? She tells me, okay I replie looking around.

I'm gonna go looking around I tell my mom, okay she replies on the phone.

I walk out of the house and start walking down the street, I was walking for about 5 seconds then I hear someone yell at me.

Hey, you! I hear so I look to my left to see 3 boys one in a green jacket the other one has a sock on his head and the last one with a yellow shirt.

I look around to see no one so I turn back around and face them and point to myself, yes, you, come over here the one in the yellow shirt calls me over.

I walk up to them and read their sign that says eds pesky problem fixers, do you have any problems going on? The small one ask.

No I replie, Well, let's introduce ourselves the one with a sock oh his head.

Hi, I'm Eddward but everyone calls me double D he sticks his hand out, I'm Skylar I happily shake his hand.

I'm Eddy and this is Ed the small one with the yellow shirt says, hi I replie.

Are you new here to the Cul-de-Sac? Eddy questions, yeah, just moved in I point to my house.

We're neighbors, cool Ed says smiling, wanna hang out with us? Eddy ask.

Sure I replie walking with them, okay, it'll be 25 cents he replies sticking his hand out.

Why? I question confused and with Double D telling him something but he shushes him.

We're gonna give you a tour of the neighborhood so 25 cents he says so I give him a quarter.

Thank you he says walking off, and this is the lane double D says showing me around.

We walk down a alley nice I say, we continue to walk down and we see 6 kids.

Hey look, it's the dorks a guy with a red hat and green sweater says, I look at the Ed's is he talking about us? I ask them.

Yeah, that's Kevin Eddy replie annoyed, and who are you? Kevin ask.

I'm Skylar I replie, oh, are you new here? A girl with blonde hair ask.

Yeah, just moved in I tell them, well, I'm Nazz, nice to meet you she sticks her hand out.

I look at it and I feel sweat coming down my face n-nice to m-meet you I happily shake her hand stuttering.

She giggles I like you dude she slightly punches my arm and walks off, and I'm Rolf a kid with blue hair speaks up.

I'm Sarah this idiots little sister she points to Ed and this is Jimmy she says, and I'm Johnny and this is plank a bold headed kid with a piece of wood also says.

I look at everyone else and the mouth just go with it uh, hi I replie.

What's going on here? We all hear a voice, everyone turns around while the Ed's and I look behind them.

The kids run off while the Ed's and I stay here k-k-kankers! Double D yells hiding behind Ed.

What are you guy's doing here? Eddy ask them rudely, what? We can't be in a conversation with our boyfriends a girl with red hair questions smirking.

I stand here confuse as fuck who are these girls? I ask Ed but he ignores me cause he's so scared, hubba hubba, who is this good looking? The same girl ask.

I'm Sky- I get cut off by a hand over my mouth that's not important, we're gonna go Eddy tells them taking his hand off of my mouth and pushing me backwards.

Where do you think your going? The same girl questions grabbing me, we're face to face and she's smirking.

Hey, let her go! Eddy yells, oh, you're a girl the same girl says, that's even better the blue haired one says.

Let's introduce ourselves the same chick contuines to talk, she drops me and I land on the ground.

I'm Lee she says, I'm Marie the blue haired one says, and I'm May the blonde one says.

And we're the Kanker sisters they say in unison, I get up rubbing my head so what's you're name cutie? Marie ask.

I'm Skylar, Skylar Reese I introduce myself, let's kiss em' May says with  putting on lipstick with Marie and Lee also putting lipstick on.

Run! Ed yells with them running off but I stay here confuse, I then feel a pair of arms wrap around me and I get pick up.

Ed, what are you doing? I question looking down at him, he's saving you're life Eddy says.

Hold it right there Lee says in front of us, I look behind us then in front of us how did they get right here so fast? I question.

They're really sneaky Eddy says scared, I call dibs on the tall one and double D Marie says smirking.

I look at Ed ha, she's talking about you I laugh pointing at him, no, I'm talking about you she points to me.

Yeah, cause he's mine May says hugging Ed, pucker up cuties Lee says.

Ahh! We scream with them kissing all of us, Marie is kissing double D with me trying to get away.

Oh, no you don't Marie says grabbing me by my shirt and pulls me back, I land on the ground and she gets on top of me and starts kissing me everywhere.

No, don't kiss me on my mouth! I yell then before I know it she kisses me on my mouth, I sit here trying to get out of her grip.

After their done they let us go oh my god, I thought my first kiss would be enjoyable I say walking out of the lane with the Ed's.

Tell me about it, they do this to us all the time double D says, wait, so that was you're first kiss? Eddy questions.

Yeah I replie, welcome to the club he tells me patting me on the back.

We get back in front of Eddy's house well, we'll see you later Skylar Eddy says.

Alright, see ya I replie walking to my house, I walk in to smell dinner being made so I walk in the kitchen.

Hi mom I say, hi, Skylar, what happen to you're face? She questions.

What do you mean? I question, you got kiss marks with red lipstick on you're face she replies.

Oh, um, you see- I get cut off by her you already have a girls chasing after you already? She questions.

As you can see I'm a chick magnet no, I do not I tell her, mhm, come on let's eat she replies.

I wash my face in the sink then dry my face, I sit down next to my mom and start eating.

This is gonna be the last meal we're gonna eat together my mom speaks up, I look up at her okay I replie.

After we're done eating I wash the dishes, I'm done cleaning the dishes and about to walk upstairs until my mom grabs me and kisses my cheek.

I love you she says hugging me, I love you too I replie hugging her back.

We pull away and go upstairs to my room, I grab some clean pajamas and change.

I get into bed and look up at the ceiling today was a weird day I say to myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1 done, sorry for any spelling mistakes. So this is the first chapter and Skylar met the Ed's and their like bestfriends already and the kankers kiss them, what will happen in the chapter? Read more to find out.