The "new kid"

The real version ☝

( skips to monday)

-Skylar's POV-

The boy's and I are in science and we're doing a experiment Eddy no, the teacher said only put one drop I hear Double D tell Eddy while he dumps the whole bottle of the thing.

Their experiment turns red expect for blue and it's bubbling then it explodes, we all head to the door while the teacher gives Eddy and Double D a detention slips yelling at them.

We all head out the door with everyone all mad why Eddy, why I ask you, yet another detention for you and I, it's all fun and games until automatic greets fall mister- Double D gets cut off by Eddy throwing the paper at him.

Awe, lighten up, it builds character sock head Eddy tells him pinching his cheek smiling.

Did you see how big that thing got on the teachers head when he started yelling Eddy contuines laughing going down the stairs with Double D and I following.

Man I thought I was gonna bust he says laughing while I open my locker with a note falling so I quickly pick it up and open it to see it's from Marie.

I smile to myself to see it's a drawing of a heart of my name and her name in the heart, I close it back up and look around to see no one looking so I put it in my backpack and put it in my locker.

The teacher had every right to be upset Eddy, why just electrical rewiring of that class room alone will take weeks I hear Double D tell Eddy while I close my locker door then walk up to them.

You should of seen the look on you're face head Eddy tells him grabbing the both of us and pulls us next to him.

And did you see the look on Skylar's face, I almost wet my eyebrow guy's, chump sure does know funny boy Eddy speaks up grabbing all of us then holds Eddy up in the air and we laugh.

Who you calling chump? Eddy questions Ed with me getting out of Ed's grip, he let's go of Double D and starts dragging Eddy back upstairs with Double D and I following.

Look, Eddy is a no neck chump shows Eddy what's written on the wall above the water fountain, can I have you're autograph? Ed ask Eddy pulling him back smiling.

Eddy glares at him and kicks him good lord, who in the right mind would deface symptom of education Double questions looking at him then puts his face in his arm.

I look at it haha, you do have no neck Eddy I say laughing, he grabs me by my sweater don't push it she says letting me go.

Somebody's who's out to ruin my good name, that's who Eddy says going under Double D's leg now he's on Eddy's head but falls.

Just smear campaign I tell ya he continues, oh come now Eddy, there is no way greater "scheme" to ruin your repetition, why I think you've done a good job on your own Double D tells him using the air quotes then walks off smilimg while Ed runs into a wall laughing and I look at him confused.

( 10 minutes later)

Double D and I are in the room were the lost and found is one well worn sneaker Double D tells me giving me a sneaker to put in the lost and found bin.

One well done knit scarf he continues giving it to me you know you don't have to tell me what your giving me I tell him folding it and put it in the bin.

One brown pencil case he says again smirking taking it out of the cart, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy we hear Ed say while Eddy walks in and closes the bottom door right on time with Ed running into it and he falls onto the ground.