What are you doing?

( act like Skylar is Marie and act like Marie is Nazz)

( next day)

-Skylar's POV-

My alarm is going off so I groan turning it off and get up, I go to my bathroom do my business then get back to my room and change into my white shirt then my black sweater, black pants, black shoes then put on my red hoodie also put on a black beanie.

I get downstairs heading outside on the way to the junkyard, I get to the junkyard and see Marie waiting for me.

Hey Marie I say giving her a small smile still kinda scared to be around her, hi Skylar she replies giving me a smile back walking up to me and hugs me.

I stand here shock not really knowing what to do so I just hug her back, we pull away from each other and she grabs my hand and pulls me along with her.

We start walking through the woods um, so how did it go last night? I ask her trying to start a conversation, well, Lee, May and I beat the crap outta that kid we were stuck to for getting us into that mess she replies looking at us.

I look at her to see she has a black eye are you okay? I ask her kinda worrying, yeah, I'm fine she says.

You sure? I make sure if she's okay, yes Skylar, honest she replies putting her hand on my left shoulder giving me a small smile.

We continue walking until we get to the school area why are we in town? I question, no one doesn't really come down here that we know on Saturday's she tells me.

Are you hungry? She ask, uh, yeah I replie.

Okay, let's go eat she says grabbing my hand and we get to a small little dinner, we walk in and sit down at a small booth next to the window.

After we order we are sitting here in awkward silence um, I got a question I speak up, ask away she replies.

Why are you and your sisters so obsessed with the Ed's and I? I ask, we're not obessed, it's just... back when we first moved here they were the first people we met and we liked them and we made them dinner and we washed their clothes becuase they were in mud or whatever so we were being nice to them but they were just being jerks and didn't appreciate that we made them dinner so we started scaring them she says.

So they were jerks that didn't appreciate that you and your sisters made them dinner so you guys are getting them back by scaring them? I replie making sure I got it right, yes, that sounds right she says again.

Then why are you girls obsessed with me? I question, well, we can't just be nice to you and not them so we have to keep it going she replies.

So when it's just you and I like right now your nice to me but when we're around the boy's and everyone else you guy's are "obsessed" with us I say using the air quotes around obsessed.

Yes she replies, okay, I'll act like I'm still scared around you guy's I tell her.

Your scared of my sisters and I? She questions, yeah, that's why I was shock that you wanted to hangout but now I know the truth, I'm not so scared I replie.

After we're done we decided to walk around so where are you from? She ask, Cali- she cuts me off by grabbing me by my hoodie and we fall into a bush with her landing on me.

Why did yo- she cuts me off again by putting her hand over my mouth and she shushes me then we hear the boy's.

Where is mop head? Eddy questions, she wasn't home and she would of have told us where she was going Double D replies.

She has to be around here somewhere Eddy says continue walking, that was a close one Marie says still on me.

She turns to face me and takes her hand off and our faces are really close and she looks at my lips and looks back at me starting to lean in.

I pull away um, let's keep going before they come back this way I say getting up with her following.

( skips to night) (8:45pm)

Marie and I are on top of a hill looking over the Cul-de-sac I look at her to see her shiver a little you cold? I question.

Just a little she replies so I open my arm for her and she looks at me confused, come here I tell her and she scoots next to me and I wrap my arm around her.

She grabs onto my hand and we continue to look at the view, after a while I can feel her looking at me so I look at her.

What? I question confused, she starts to lean in and her lips are barley touching mine so I just capture our lips together.

We pull away and we both give each other a small smile then look at the view, after a while of sitting here I look at her I think I should get home I tell her.

I should too she replies with us both standing up, we get down to the Cul-de-sac um, I'll see you later I say.

Okay, later she says kissing my cheek walking to the lane, I walk back to my house and walk in.

I get to my room taking off my clothes and changes into my pajamas, I go to the bathroom do my business and brush my teeth.

I get to my room and climb into bed what are you doing Skylar, you just kissed a Kanker and you promised the boy's you wouldn't I say to myself.

I shake it off and close my eyes letting sleep take over me.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 10 done, sorry for any spelling mistakes. So Skylar hangout with Marie and she told Skylar why her and her sisters scare them and they kissed, what will happen in the next chapter? Read more to find out.