Booster shot day

( real version ☝) ( starts at 11:28)

( next day)

-Skylar's POV-

I'm at school and in the bathroom were Ed, Double, Eddy and I thought it was a classroom, I told Marie to meet me here and I can't stop thinking about what happen yesterday after school with Nazz, do I like her? No, I can't, I like Marie I say to myself and I keep arguing with myself.

I see her walk in so I quickly walk up to her pinning her against the door and locks it then kisses her.

She pulls back a little wow, nice to see you too dreamboat she replies smiling, I give her a small smile and kiss her agian I can't like Nazz I say to myself trying to like Marie a lot more.

She pulls back Skylar, what is up with you, you are never like this? She questions.

Um, I have to go help Double D in the nurses office I tell her kissing her again and unlocks the door walking out and head to the nurses office.

I get to the door and walk in to see Double D cleaning the thermometer, Eddy cleaning his ear out and Ed messing with the thing that goes onto your arm that check your blood pressure or whatever hey guy's I say closing the door.

Hello Skylar they all replie while Double D puts the thermometer in the cabnit then cloese it and Eddy puts the thing back in the bucket after he used it.

I get next to the thing Eddy is sitting on and we both look at Ed geez, nice head Ed Eddy tells him because he is blowing up his head with that thing.

He keeps squeezing the handle of it and he lets go and he floats to the ceiling with Double D running up.

Ed, that isn't the correct way to us the blood pressure gauge he tells him grabbing the scale and grabs Ed from the ceiling and brings him back down.

Come on I'm starving Eddy says getting off the thing and the paper or whatever it is gets stuck in his pants and he rips it out.

Knock yourself out, helping the school nurse sock head, but it's winer wopper wednesday in the cafe Eddy tells him crumbling up the paper walking to the door and I follow.

Wopper winer wednesday Double D Ed says with his head deflating and the bell rings, oh, very well then, I suppose some nearestment would be- Double D starts off by taking his gloves off almost walking out of the door but stops and turns back around.

Wait he says, just a quick correlation of these cotton swabs and- he gets cut off by some cheering.

Eddy opens the door and we both peak our heads out of the door seeing no one then the gym doors get kick open.

Nazz, Jimmy, Rolf, Sarah and Jonny come out while Jimmy and Rolf are holding up Kevin.

100 free throws in a role! Nazz yells, yay! Everyone also yells excitedly.

Your Planks hero kevin! Jonny tells him hodling up a pencil, if you say so Kevin replies walking up to him and grabs the pencil from him and signs Plank.

Over here Kevin Sarah says with her camera ready, aw man he says putting the ball to his side and smiles while Sarah takes the picture.

Get into it, will ya Sarah tells him, what, like this? He replies then Rolf starts kicking him in the butt.

Hey man, what gives? Kevin questions, Rolf honors Kevin with a peculiar harp the phrase Rolf replies still kicking him.

Ya Kevin! Nazz cheers and everyone starts chanting Kevin with Jimmy and Jonny giving him a trophy.