Aliens?

( real version ☝) ( ends at 11:55)

( skips December, Christmas break)

-Skylar's POV-

We've been on Christmas break for 2 days and Double D is making Eddy and I still study.

We are in his room right now and he's teaching us some math but Eddy and I are not paying attention because who studies on Christmas break.

Any questions guy's? Double D ask us, guy's? He questions again but Eddy and I are staring out the window to see Jonny going crazy.

Check it out sockhead, inflatable head is busting a artery, what an idiot Eddy says while we both laugh.

Let's go check it out, shall we? Double D says walking out of his room, shall we? Eddy copies his voice with his arms cross.

Come on I tell him grabbing my hoodie and walk out of the room, we get outside to see Jonny still freaking out so we walk up to them.

You need some aloe vera Nazz tells Jonny holding up a bottle, pardon me, is it too much to ask to keep your voices down, Skylar and Eddy tutor does acquire- Double D gets cut off by Jonny.

You'll believe me he says tackling him, it's blood flushing aliens invading Rolfs house Double D, he said so, he did! Jonny tells him.

Well, this is gonna be good Eddy says taking out a chair and hot chocolate, flush eating aliens huh? Yeah right, and I got a Russian play twirling camping out in my backyard Kevin tells Jonny with everyone laughing while not everyone.

They don't believe us buddy, they don't believe us! Jonny yells to Plank while shaking Double D.

I believe you Jonny Jimmy says walking up to him while we all giggle, hahab oh Jimmy, you're such a Kidder Sarah says grabbing him and pulls him to her then whispers something in his ear.

I've never been real in my life, my dream has come true, giant blades will fall slicing through the Earth like a defect, it's the end of insanity! He contuines yelling the last part then faints into Sarah with Double D walks up to Eddy and I.

Sweet! Eddy says, hey could you go get me some marshmallows? Eddy ask me.

No I replie looking at him, oh come on, you won't go get me some marshmallows? He questions while i shake my head.

Where's my stupid brother?! Sarah yells scaring us while Eddy drops his hot Chocolate on himself then he falls into the snow.

He did leave this note on his bed room door just morning I say taking out the toiletpaper roll from my pocket.

Let me see she says grabbing it from me, at Rolf's needs help she reads.

Dude, aliens or not, something is seriously up Nazz says, don't you think you're blowing this out of proportion just a little? Ed's no doubt assisting Rolf with some fun farm yard duty's, it wouldn't be the first time Double D tells all of us.

Or maybe Ed is helping Rolf fight off those aliens as we speak! Jonny yells running around.

Yo, put an end to it and just go check out his house already Kevin tells all of us so we look at him so Jonny and Jimmy both grab him.

We all walk down the street and walk up to Rolf's house to see in his front yard has no snow.

Well it hardy appears to be the stronghold of some alien encroachment does it? Double D tells us walking onto the grass with his arms cross smirking so Eddy and I do the same and it's really hot.

Goodness, is it me or it suddenly barely warm Double D continues taking off his jacket.

Man, I'm frying like an egg over here Eddy says taking off his sweater while I also take off my sweater leaving me in my white t shirt.

Strange, how could the land temperature change so drastically from one area to the next? Double D questions walking up to the stop sign.

See, I told ya Jonny says then we hear something strange come from inside Rolf's house then something comes out of the chimney and it lands in the playground.

Holy nut- Sarah gets cut off with air coming our way and it takes everyone  expect for Kevin, Double D and I while everyone else hits the lamp pole.

The playground Double D says, follow me Kevin says taking off.

Cool I say smiling following him with Double D following, we all get to the playground to see a huge hole in the middle of everything and green smoke coming out of it.

We all run up to it to see like a asteroid and it's growing green/yellow and it stinks.

What in heavens name is that? Double D questions covering his nose, whatever it is, it reeks Kevin says while we continue looking at it.

Something pops out of it so Nazz screams then everyone else screams taking off running while Kevin and I stay in the same spot.

We both look in it to see nothing then Kevin looks at me it hatch man! He yells running off.

Oh my god, oh my god I mumble to myself running off in the same Direction as Double D and Eddy did.

Let's make a break for it Eddy tells Double D and I scared, he grabs us and starts running to the entrance of the playground.

We did run into something so both of them hang onto me while I quickly move back while we all scream.

Ed? Eddy questions while we look at him to see him in his underwear and he's shaking cause he's cold.

Squeeze, jinx pitch, ribs craw dead, grizzly face beans that smell like mothballs, I am so pooped he tells us hanging onto Eddy's shirt then let's ho and falls onto the ground.

We all walk up to him and look at him aliens, experiment on Ed! Jonny yells, protect yourselves the thugget one, as they will use you as a auto man for their hairy feet! Ed yells standing up and grabs Jonny's head and pulls him close to him then gets onto his head.

No, not the auto man! Jonny yells bending down scared while Ed falls off of his head and lands on his head.

That's it, we're storming that house Kevin says grabbing a box and stands on it pointing to Rolf's house.

Hold the phone, who made you commander and chump, boxhead? Eddy questions walking up to him and pokes him.

Oh, I guess you wanna go into the house first, huh dorky? Kevin questions smirking pointing to the house again and Eddy's face turns shock/scared.

Kev the leader, great idea Eddy says nervously walking up to Double D and I and hides behind us.

Skylar and I will search Ed's extra-terrestrial material, there maybe vial clues on how to deal with the aliens Insurgency Double D tells everyone grabbing me by my sweater and drags me out of the playground waving to everyone while they look at us.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 28 done, sorry for any spelling mistakes. So everyone thinks Rolf's house has aliens so they are all gonna go check it out, what will happen in the next chapter? Read more to find out.