Picture day

If you wanna watch the real version it starts at 11:30 ☝

( skips 3 days) ( Friday)

-Skylar's POV-

Today is picture day and last night I spent a hour arguing with my mom of what to wear and she said I can wear all black if it's nice clothes I'm gonna wear so I'm wearing a all black short sleeve button up shirt with a black tie and my black jeans and my black shoes also my mom just added on the black tie.

Eddy, Double D and I are walking down the hall to the gym then we see Jimmy running past us crying and he stinks bad.

We get to the line and we stand behind Jonny with Eddy grabbing his head smiling in the reflection of his baldness while I'm trying to fix my tie.

Nah to game show host Eddy says then tries another smile, off model he says again and tries another smile.

Double D could you help me with my tie I ask him, sure Skylar he replies tying my tie.

Did you forget to brush your teeth Jonny starts off turning around but Eddy grabs his face Eddy Jonny continues and Eddy turns his head back around and continue to look at himself.

Perpetuating our vanity are we? Double D tells Eddy when he's done with my tie, for practicing for my school photo sock head Eddy replies turning around to look at us then turns back around to look at himself but he runs into a snail that Ed is holding.

Eddy moves back and Ed puts the snail on his head looking at himself in the doors reflection I'm so pretty, oh so pretty Ed says with the snail going around his face.

Don't your parents will be a tad upset with a photo of you with a snail on your head? Double D ask him with Eddy and I smirking at each other then kick Ed from his butt and he hits the ceiling.

Your an idoit Ed, guess who's getting to move in his big brothers cool bedroom Eddy says taking out a comb and brushes his hair back walking behind Jonny again.

Here's a hint, me! Eddy continues turning around and points to himself, I win! Ed yells smiling then he falls onto the ground.

Really? Double D questions, really, I'm in like a flint sock head, my mom just walked up to me and daggled his key in front of me so I looked at her like, huh? He tells us showing us his face he made.

And she's all like, you can move into your brothers old bedroom if this schools photo is nice for once Eddy he continues imitating his mom's voice.

A perfect picture and no more baby brother Eddy he says again, well congratulations Eddy, it seems your parents have finally recognize how you've grown since your brothers departure Double D tells him with us walking into the gym were Marie gets off the seat and May sits in it taking her picture.

How cool is your brothers bedroom? I speak up, it's the coolest he replies smiling.

Really, I think your room is cool, I mean you have a huge closet I say, nah, that room sucks he says.

Then I see Lee throw May somewhere else and she gets on make sure to get my good side bozo Lee tells the guy taking her picture.

I guess that moves out her face then Marie tells Lee then Lee gets off the seat and starts chasing after Marie and May and I chuckle.

Next is Sarah and she gets on the seat and smiles with the guy taking her picture, she gets off oh, this stupid dress is giving me a rash she says annoyed fixing the pink dress.

I chuckle and I guess Sarah seen it and she punches me in my stomach move outta my way bozo she says continuing walking out of the gym.

I groan getting up to see Rolf walking past us with a sack on his head, we all look at him confused then Nazz sits on the stool.