The game

I couldn't find another picture with another person so you guy's got Rolf.

( same day)

-Skylar's POV-

Okay everyone, this is the biggest of them all, on this side of court, she moved here a month and half ago, you love her, you can't live without her, the amazing Skylar! He says pointing to me and everyone cheers especially the Kankers.

I give everyone a small smile, now on this side of the court, he's rude, he has a chin of a shavel, the shavel chin Kevin he says annoyed pointing to him and everyone cheers while he spins the basketball on finger smirking.

First up is Skylar to do the free throws Eddy says again walking up to me, don't blow it he whispers to me then walks off.

I look at everyone to see Ed eating his gravy cakes, Double D is smiling, Eddy is also smiling rubbing his hands together, Jonny is also smiling, Jimmy is smiling and Sarah looks annoyed, Rolf is cheering, the Kankers are also cheering and Nazz is smirking then winks at me so I swallow the lump in my throat then look at the hoop letting out my breath that I didn't know I was holding.

I bounce the ball then make a shot at the 2 pointer line.

( 15 minutes later)

I have 199 free throws I made now I only have 1 more point to make to have 200 free throws in a role.

I was about to make the shot then I hear Kevin dork he says so I stop and turn around looking at him.

Walk away I tell him seriously, his eyes are wide and he backs away so I turn back around shooting the ball making the shot.

Yes! Eddy yells and everyone cheers, let's start the game! Eddy says patting my back.

Rolf grabs the ball from me and walks in the middle of the court so Kevin and I walk up to the middle.

I want a fair, clean game, no hitting, no shoving, now shake hands he tells us so I stick my hand out for him and he looks at it then smacks it.

Rolf blows the whistle and throws the ball in the air so I'm the taller I grab it and head to the hoop on the other side of the gym.

Kevin keeps blocking me so I act like I was about to shoot it and he tries to block it but I go past him shooting the ball and I make it.

Everyone cheers and I look at the scoreboard to see it's 3 to 0, I look at Kevin and smirk then he passes the ball to me.

He's blocking me from my back so I quickly turn around and act like I shoot it then throw the ball under his legs going around him grabbing the ball again running up to the hoop bouncing the ball then shoot it.

Everyone cheers and I see the score is 5 to 0, I see Kevin getting mad and he passes the ball to me kinda roughly but I ignore it.

( end of first peiord)

The score is 25 to 10 and I'm winning good job Skylar Eddy says well I sit down at the bench.

Here you go Skylar Double D gives me a water bottle and I take a drink out of it, keep doing your thing and don't blow it Eddy says.

Okay I replie then the buzzer goes off saying the second period is starting, it's Kevin's ball because he made the last shot.

I pass him the ball and I'm blocking him, he tries to making the shot but I block it with the ball going somewhere else so I run up to it grabbing it and shoot it making it.

( a hour later)

There's 10 seconds left and it's a tie 67 to 67 and it's Kevin's ball, I run up to him and block it grabbing it and shoot it and I make it with the buzzer going off.

Yeah baby! Eddy yells with him, Double D and Ed running up to me and Ed picks me up with everyone cheering.

You cheated! Kevin says walking up to us, she didn't cheat, did you Skylar? Eddy questions.

I didn't cheat, it's called skill, which you don't have I tell him with Ed setting me back down.

Why you little he says grabbing Eddy by his shirt because he can't punch me, hey, get your hands off of my man! We hear Lee say and then slaps Kevin with him falling to the ground.

Wow Skylar, nice game Nazz says walking up to me hugging me smirking, I look at Marie and she looks piss but doesn't say anything because we don't want anyone to know about us.

Uh, thanks Nazz I replie nervously chuckling, she pulls back and kisses my cheek then walks off.

I look at Marie again and she walks up to me hugging me, here's your prize dreamboat she says kissing me all over and I actually really like it but I have to act scared so no one won't know about us.

Ahh! I scream trying to get out of her grip, after she's done I walk up to the Ed's.

Sure stinks to lose huh Kev? Eddy smirks sticking his hand out, yeah, whatever dork he replies handing him a dollar.

Go Skylar! The boy's yell and Rolf and Ed pick me up with everyone cheering throwing me up in the air and they catch me.

Good game I tell Kevin with Rolf and Ed putting me down, whatever he mumbles walking to the boy's locker room.

Hurry up and change Eddy tells me pushing me to the girls locker room, I walk in to see Marie leaning against the sink with her arms cross and she looks piss.

I swallow the lump in my throat then lock the door, I walk up to her hey baby I say wrapping my arms around her waist.

Don't she says pushing me back a little, you let her kiss your cheek? She questions.

I didn't know she was going to do that I replie, well, it looks like she likes you she tells me.

Well, I can tell everyone that we're dating so she can back off I say, no, don't do that she replies.

What do you want to do then? We can't just keep sneaking around like this I tell her.

Yes we can, if we know how to sneak around right she replies while I start changing, after I'm done changing well, I'll tell her to just back off, I don't like her like that I say lying

Good, but I have to go, I'll see you maybe Monday, the girls and I might ditch tomorrow she tells me kissing me so I kiss back.

That's my girl I say smirking smacking her butt, she turns around looking at me shock what? Your my girl and that is mine I tell her pointing to her butt.

She laughs I'll see you later she says walking out, I smile to myself and grab my gym bag then walk out walking up to the boy's.

Candy store here I come! Eddy yells while we get outside, hate to break it to you Eddy but can't you see it's already dark and it's closed, just get it after school tomorrow I tell him.

Oh, and you're welcome by the way I continue, for what? He questions.

For winning, so you can make Kevin look stupid and to get a dollar I say, yeah Eddy, that dollar should go to Skylar Double D tells him.

Put a sock in it sock head Eddy replies while I grab the dollar from him, hey! He yells trying to get it back.

Stop it, or I won't buy you a jawbreaker tomorrow I tell him holding him back.

He looks at me shock and stops fine he mumbles walking off, we get to the Cul-de-Sac and I walk in my house going to my kitchen to make myself a sandwich.

I walk upstairs to my room taking off my clothes leaving me in my sports bra and boxers finishing my sandwich.

I get in my bed looking up at the ceiling closing my eyes letting sleep take over me.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 19 done, sorry for any spelling mistakes. So Skylar beated Kevin at basketball and Marie is piss about Nazz kissing Skylar on the cheek, what will happen in the next chapter? Read more to find out.