True meaning of christmas

( real version ☝)

( next day)

-Skylar's POV-

Mom, I don't wanna wear this! I whine to my mom while she shoves a ugly ass sweater at me.

Okay, you don't have to wear it tonight but you have to wear it tomorrow for Christmas she replies grabbing it from me.

Can I go hangout with the Ed's? I ask her while she walks up to the door, sure, but be home by 10 she tells me so I check my watch to see its 7pm.

Okay I replie putting my black sweater on and my shoes, I head downstairs later mom I tell her.

Later baby, be good she says, no promises I replie smirking closing the door and I decied to go to Ed's first cause he lives closer.

I get to his window and look in to see they are all in so I craw right in I think you need to adopt a better- Eddy says sounding like Double D.

Adopt, stay with me he says putting his hand in front of Double D's face and acts like he's sleeping.

I wake up, it's Christmas morning, but I'm in someone else's house and I cash in on their sweet presents he continues getting close to Double D's face.

I'm putting myself up for adoption Double D he tells him running on his face then runs pass me trying to climb out the window.

Adoption? Double D questions, but Eddy, you can't forsake your own family, it's Christmas Eddy Double D tells him while run up to him and he gets the window open.

That's right and I want presents he replies smirking crawing out, you will regret this Eddy, don't turn your back on the meaning of Christmas! Double D says while we all look out the window to watch him walk off.

Santa's not going to like this one bit Double D Ed says, what did I just miss? I question confused.

Hello Skylar, Eddy looked through his presents from his parents and found clothes so now he is putting himself up for adoption he tells me.

( 10 minutes later)

Double D and I look out of Ed's window to see Eddy walking away from Rolf's house.

There must be a way to get through Eddy with the spirt of Christmas is about Double D says.

Guy's look at what I made Ed says scaring us so we turn around to look at him.

A picture for Santa's wallet, I'm the one without the hat he shows us a picture he drew of him and santa.

That's very nice Ed but it saddens me to see our friend lost and so confused, I just know, deep inside him a flame flickers for the blessings of this holiday he says looking out the window.

Perhaps it's time for fate to lend a helping hand he continues turning around to look at us then we get into a circle and he starts telling us the plans.

( 30 minutes)

Why do I gotta do it? I whine looking up at Double D, because I'm up here and Ed is holding me up he replies so I groan climbing up the tree and throw the "present" at Eddy and he looks at it so I start pulling it towards us.

He comes closer so I pull the "present" up to me and Eddy runs into the tree the Herald Angels Sing Eddy Double D says while he comes down a little so I also jump down.

I bring you Tidings of great joy I also say annoyed, and low, a angel showed up as they countered their clunk of chickens at night Ed also says smiling.

Forsake your journey Eddy, you are not be on the path of redemption, you can still return to the path of Goodwill and peace among your fellow- Double D gets cut off by Eddy throwing a snow ball at him.