I'm not lying

( act like Double D is Skylar ☝)

( next day)

-Skylar's POV-

I open my eyes to see the sun shining on my face then I see Nazz has her head on my chest.

What the hell? I question then I hear I got a text, I carefully move Nazz outta the way and grab my pants and grab my phone from my pocket.

I look at it to see I have like 30 texts by Marie and 30 miss calls shit I whipser looking at the texts.

She says to meet her in up on the hill we sat when we had our first kiss in 10 minutes.

I look at Nazz and quickly get up putting my pants and my shirt on then grab my costume going to my house to put my costume in my house.

I get in the woods and find the hole that has the boy's in and move the wood looking down to see them.

Finally, what took ya!? Eddy yells up, sorry, I just woke up I replie throwing the ladder down.

So, what did Nazz want to talk to you about? Eddy questions climbing up, she just wanted me to help her find her bag of candy that Ed lost I say.

Well, I gotta go, my mom is waiting for me I lied running off because they still don't know that I have a penis and they would get jealous especially Eddy.

I get to the hill to see marie looking down at the Cul-de-Sac so I run up to her and hug her.

Wow, Skylar she says giggling hugging me back, I missed you and I'm sorry for getting mad yesterday I say.

It's okay baby she replies pulling away then looks at my face, what happen to you? She questions holding my face.

The Ed's and I got beat up last night by the kids I replie, what, why? If I'll get my hands on them, I'll- I cut her off.

It's okay babe, we kinda deserved it I tell her, what did you guy's do this time? She questions.

Ed was acting like a weirdo last night I replie, that's no shocker there she says.

Yeah, you got that right I also say wrapping my arm around her shoulder.

So, what did you want? I ask ignoring that I was just at Nazz's and we had sex, she smells my sweater why do you smell like perfume? She questions.

My eyes go wide then smell myself um, it's my moms, she hugged me before went to work I lied.

Oh okay, wanna go get breakfast? She ask, sure I replie while we walk down the hill sweating nervously.

We get into town looking around to make sure no one we know is around, we get to the restaurant we ate at before and got a booth.

Is that a hickey? She questions leaning over the table turning my head, I touch my neck fuck, really? I say to myself.

No, it's from Ed, he threw us over a shed, down a cliff and like I said we hit beat up, it's probably from that I lied again.

She looks at me like I'm lying are you cheating on me? She questions getting piss, no, of course not, why, would I? I replie lying again.

You are a bad liar she says with her arms crossed, I'm not lying, look I got brusies everywhere I tell her standing up pull up my sweater and my white shirt to show her bruises from getting beat up last night.

Oh yeah, I'm sorry for thinking you would cheat on me she says touching my stomach with the bruises.

Ow, don't touch it I say moving her hand away, does it hurt? She questions.

Yes I replie nodding my head yes, aw, my poor baby she says kissing my bruise then pulls my shirt down.

So, where's Lee and May? I ask sitting down back in my seat, home, still probably asleep, like always she replies.

Oh um, I'm sorry about yesterday, I get it if your not ready to tell anyone just yet I tell her.

It's okay but I think it's sweet that your not afraid to tell anyone that I'm your girlfriend because of how people think of Lee, May and I she replies.

They just don't know the real you like I do because behind the "crazy obsessed" girl who likes the Ed's and I is actually a nice, kind hearted girl I say giving her a small smile.

You know how to make a girl feel special she also says blushing, because you are... to me I replie.

Awe, thanks baby she says leaning over the table and kisses me with me kissing back.

We pull away with the our food coming, I can't believe I actually cheated on her with Nazz I say to myself.

( after they eat)

We just got done eating and we are walking past the school heading to the dump.

So, why are we here? I question, I've been thinking, I want you to be my first and I can be yours she tells me.

I look at her shock uh... I say unsure, I mean if your not ready then I get it she replies.

No, I mean I am ready I just don't have a condom I tell her, I got one she says pulling it out.

Wait, you want to have both of our first times here? I question looking around even though I'm not a virgin anymore.

I mean we can't at my house because of the girls and we can't at your house because of your mom she says.

My mom isn't home I say, then we should go there she replies grabbing my hand and we start heading to my house.

We get to the lane and start walking down it making her no one isn't down it, we jump the fence from the lane landing in my backyard.

We walk into my house and head upstairs to my room wow, nice room she says looking around when we walk in.

Thanks I replie closing the door and lock it, she sits on my bed while I close the blinds so no one won't know I'm home.

I sit next to her and it's an awkward silence I don't know if I can do this I say to myself then before I know it she gets onto my lap and starts kissing me.

I start kissing back I shouldn't have sex with her the day after I had sex with Nazz the night before I say to myself again.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 24 done, sorry for any spelling mistakes. So Marie thought Skylar was cheating on her but Skylar lied then they had sex, what will happen in the next chapter? Read more to find out.

Like I said in the last chapter I'm not good with SMUT shit so just imagine how they have sex and also I'm to sick to try and do SMUT right now.