The wedding?

(I got this from a episode and some of the stuff they said in it I couldn't understand that well so sorry if I made mistakes.) ( the episode ☝)

( next day)

-Skylar's POV-

The Ed's and I decied to make a taco stand Skylar and Double D make these paper plates into taco shells, Ed go find some grass and I'll start making the cheese Eddy tells us.

Well Double D is folding the paper plates into taco shells I'm putting the sign up on the stand I found some grass Eddy! We hear Ed say.

Whoopie doo Ed he replies, cheese graded and waiting, ready to roll guy's? he ask throwing a cran at my head so I throw it back at him.

Don't rush us Eddy, there's an art to fold tacos from paper plates Double D replies, olay Ed says putting the grass onto the paper plate I'm holding.

Everyone is critic I say looking at it, everyone will buy our tacos, it's a singe Eddy tells us pointing at the sign.

Grass, paper plates and cran for cheese a taco does not make Eddy Double D tells him with Ed drooling over the "cheese" cheddar! Ed yells grabbing the bowl and starts eating it.

Goodness Ed, does that really taste like cheese? Double D questions, it's orange like cheese he replies smiling.

Really? So what you are saying is true this blue cran must be a blueberry pie he says grabbing a blue cran and points to it, Ed eats the whole thing hard but crusty he says chewing it.

You guy's quite fooling around Eddy says while Double D and I watch Ed eat the cran confused, I still have to add my brorhers secr- Double D cuts Eddy off banana, yellow is for banana, you are a banana he says taking a bite outta a yellow cran then spits it out.

Water, water he says holding onto his neck, don't just stand there he continues then grabs the jar from Eddy and chugs it.

That's the first time I seen someone chug my brothers armenian hot sauce he says dumping it onto the "tacos" with Ed taking a bite outta one and I put some on my finger and taste it.

It certainly rip me of that horrible non-toxic waxie after taste Double D replies, my mom says not to pick my belly button Ed says so I look at him confused.

The sauce is really good I speak up, I don't believe it, it's not working Eddy says looking at us shock, this sauce is suppost to be a real gut burner he says tasting some.

I start sweating and my mouth burns and also Double D is doing the same, I look at Ed to see his head is burn hi guy's he says waving.

Then Eddy blows up so we all run to a sprinkler and put our mouths on it drinking some water, we get off and we hear a scream and it sounds like Jimmy.

Oh dear, a shriek terrier Double D says, dad's home! Ed yells and I look at him confuse again.

We walk up to everyone what's up with fluffy? Kevin questions, there in the window, a dark figure of a shadow, it's hardly contorted of a hideous hairdo, hold me Jimmy says hugging Sarah scared.

Are you sure Jimmy? She questions hugging him back, stand back, protect yourself Ed says grabbing them and puts them in his shirt with Eddy and I walking up and chuckle.

Who knows what evil lerks behind those hallow walls in the house of the haunted he says with them getting out and Jimmy screams holding onto his head.

Grow up, it's just an empty house Eddy tells everyone, go check it out then, I dare ya Kevin says walking up to him poking his chest.

Uh yeah, maybe some other time, Ed needs me to change the news paper from under his bed he says nervously, changed it just morning Eddy Ed tells him with Double D and I looking at him confuse.