Bobby Blabby

( the real version ☝)

( Monday)

-Skylar's POV-

It's Monday and it's a free period right now so all of us are outside on the basketball court and we are about to play a game of basketball with Kevin a caption and Rolf as another caption.

Hey guys, wake up, oh who, what are you blind? I'm red hot baby, right here, pick me, what are you waiting for? The light don't get any greener, Eddy going once, Eddy goinv twice, sold to the guy with- he gets cut off by Rolf throwing the basketball at his face.

He streaks through Rolf like nanas cabbage stew, continue yes Rolf says, right, Nazz your on my team Kevin tells her.

Awesome she says running up to him and high fives him, very well then Rolf says looking at us.

Rolf chooses the strength apparently Ed boy he says and we all look at Ed, I'll kick a bucket guy's Ed says smiling walking up to Rolf.

Yo Jonny, your with me Kevin tells Jonny, mama's gonna knock you out he says walking up to him.

Haha, you gotta pick me now Eddy says, Rolf chooses mop head Skylar, yes he says so I walk up to him.

Oh come on! Eddy yells getting mad while we get into our spots, our ball Kevin yells throwing the ball up in the air and grabs it kicking Rolf in the face.

Over her Kev! Nazz says so he throws the ball to her so Rolf puts his hand on her head and grabs the ball from her while she falls to the ground.

Skylar he says so I look at him, catch the invented spear he tells me so I catch it and Jonny is blocking me so I past it to Ed and it hits him in the face.

He pops it with his mouth nice catch monobrow Eddy says laughing while we all look at him.

Did we win? Ed questions, yeah miss dork world Kevin says grabbing it from him.

Dad will be so proud he says smiling, did you see Plank out there? What a monster Jonny says while I stand next to Double D.

Ha, should ya, could ya, would ya Eddy says, if you picked mah he continues crossing his arms and smirking at everyone.

Double D stands in front of us and he has a stupid smile on his face, he gets closer to us batting his eyes like a girl.

What's with you? Eddy ask, brace yourself gentleman and lady, I and Skylar have been elected by the journalist club act editor for the peach creek jr high tattler he tells us pointing to a news paper and we just look at him confused.

How did I get elected? I ask confused, I put your name on it he replies.

Why? I question, because I know you have a good heart and you would be the only one to help me he says and I nod agreeing.

Perhaps you two like to assist us in this good cause? He ask Ed and Eddy, get real Eddy replies grabbing the news paper from him.

He walks off crushing it I would rather wear Ed's underwear for a week he says.

Not today Eddy, I'm playing solo Ed tells him and we all look at him weird while Eddy continues to walk off.

How about you Ed? Ate you ready to take that first step into the exciting world of Journalism? Double D ask him.

As long I don't get any on my shoes guy's, my mom got new carpets he replies while Double D and I look at him confused.

The bell rings that's the spirte you two, I'll Supply with you two in the collection box Double D tells us with his hands on our shoulders and we ate walking to the school.