Valentine's day

( real version ☝) ( ends at 9:25)

( skips to Valentine's day)

-Skylar's POV-

Let's learn! Last one to class is a- Eddy cuts himself off, what am I saying? He questions to himself walking down the hall.

Isn't Valentine's Day wonderful? Double D says smiling following Eddy, as sure your aware it can be quite unnerving to Express one's comforbale feelings of amore, yet this holiday conquerors of Chuck apprehension allows one to have the opportunity to let that special someone know you care he continues while we all look at him.

Ed grabs him by his face and pulls him into him yucky squishy mushy girls Double D! Ed yells then he whispers something in his ear letting him go and he runs to his locker.

He opens it and a bunch of stuff falls out while Eddy laughs your locker sticks like- Eddy gets cut ofg.

A onion Ed says showing us one then takes a bite out of it, girls don't like stinky breath he tells us with his mouthful while we look at him weird.

Camouflage he says putting a bag oger his head with a face on it, so girls cannot see you and a spider he continues grabbing a box.

Girls hate them, Sarah said so he says, haha, tickly he laughs taking the bag off his head to see the spider in his chest.

Spider, get it off! Get it off, ahh! He yells running around while both Eddy and I laugh at him.

He gets into the watrr fountine and starts spraying it oh for goodness sake, your frightening the poor thing Double D says walking up to him and grabs it.

All better he says putting it outside the window, yeah, you babies got it light Eddy tells us.

Yep, Valentine's day is just same old grind for this chick magnet Eddy continues pointing to himself and opens his locker.

A booth comes out with a disco ball and the sign says kiss the hunk on it you wish Eddy I tell him closing my locker while he glares at me.

25 cents to smooch ladies, line forms to my left! He yells ringing the bell he has smiling.

We walk up to the booth and wait and no one shows up, they must be freshening up and can Eddy says nervously with the music turns off and the light turns on.

In the can? Right oh, while we're waiting i got something here for you Double D says looking his bag and takes something out.

Happy valentines day Ed Double D tells him handing him a card, bath time already? Ed questions looking at it.

Skylar he says handing it to me and it reads are you made of copper and tellurium because you're then it hads the table of contents that spells cute.

Awe, thanks Double D I tell him smiling, your welcome Skylar he replies.

Eddy he says handing Eddy his card, you electrify me? Eddy questions grabbing it.

Who's the heck this guy? He ask, Nikola Tesla Eddy, it's part of my great mind of science Valentine's card series Double D replies smiling.

It has a mind Eddy Ed tells him pointing to his, ain't you suppose to give these to girls? Eddy questions to Double D with the bell going off so he smiles and we all look to see May.

A a customer! Eddy says while we all look to see May, Ahh! We all yell scared.

Happy valentines day Ed she tells him smiling, he pulls the bag down and Eddy grabs it putting it on but he grabs it back.

You are the hepatitis biggest huncky chunk of the man in thr land, will you be mine? May adk hik holding up a card that looks like she made.

Ahh, yucky, mushy girls! He runs off and he runs into a wall, ouch, hurt Ed, run away! He contuines to yell running over May and Eddy laughs.