Valentine's day (2)

( real version ☝) ( starts at 9:25)

( same day)

-Skylar's POV-

After I'm done getting my shorts and my shirt on for gym I close my locker door.

Alright girls, let's sweat, today's class is gonna be like so much fun Nazz says while tge kankers and I walk out of the locker room.

Sounds like a dare, huh May? Lee says May, I stand next to Nazz while Lee and Marie are sword fighting with the tennis racket.

Okay, that's not cool Nazz says while they keep fighting, I look at May to see her eat her racket and takes it out to see it's a heart then I look at Double D to see he blows kisses to her.

I shake it off to see the kankers walking up to May who is now on the net while Nazz blows the whistle.

A little less talk and a little more badminton please Nazz says throwing the thing you are suppose to hit at them so Marie hits the thing and it comes back and it hits Nazz in the head.

Lee and Marie are laughing I try not laugh because that was hilarious that's my girl I say to myself.

Are you okay? I ask her, yeah, I'm fine she replies so I stick my hand out for her to grab it but before she could grab it Ed bumps into me and we hit the basketball hoop.

We swing back down and we hear Eddy yell he shoots! He yells then we bump into Double D and he lands into the hoop.

He scores! Eddy yells again while Double D lands on his head while both Ed and I land on Kevin.

You just got yourself a detention Kevin tells Ed while he smiles, I get off of him while the bell rings so I head into the locker room to see Marie is the only one in here.

Are you okay? She ask me cupping my face, yeah, I'm fine I replie while she kisses my nose letting go so I walk up to my locker.

Yo Marie, it looks like that man of yours is flirting with your sister I hear Lee tell Marie so I look to see Marie is sticking her head out of the door.

( in art class)

We're in art and Eddy is making Ed make a dollar bill out of wood so we can print it.

Come Ed, come on! Eddy tells him while we look around, before the teacher sees ya he continues.

Ed throws the screw driver all done Eddy, you owe me a buck he says, no problem davichi, give me a second I'll go print you one Eddy replies grabbing it from him and takes off.

Come on stupids he tells us so Ed and I get up from the table and we put up cardboard version's of us on our chairs and run up to him and the huge printer or whatever it is.

Eddy grabs the chalkboard and puts it in the view so no one can see us Well print up a hundred bucks even before class is done Eddy says trying to put it in while Ed grabs the ink.

Here's ink Eddy Ed says dumping it onto the thing, how does this thing work? Eddy questions then he looks around the chalkboard to call Double D.

No, Ed don't! I whisper/yell, heads up Eddy! Ed says splashing Eddy in the face with the ink.

Ed! Eddy yells grabbing him and punches him with ink getting on us, Ed, what are you doing? I question with my voice cracking a little while Ed laughs.

Splish Splash I'm Taking a Bath guy's Ed says going though the thing, Double D, do something, stop this crazy thing Eddy tells Double D then the thing breaks spraying ink everywhere.

I look over the chalkboard to see Double D and May holding hands lambchop? I question.

Turtle dove? Lee also questions, I got some stain removal that we can share pair to tarp take? Double D tells May holding hands opening the door.