"Toughest kid in school"

( real version ☝)

( next day)

-Skylar's POV-

Today Double D, Ed, Sarah, Jimmy, Jonny, Plank and I are in a class room because we are are in the happy cluckers club.

Greetings, follow cluckers we all say, the happy clickers club is now call to order Double D says looking at a egg throw an magnifier glass then he measures it.

He pulls back and writes something down exceptional progress Jonny he tells him smiling.

Right on! He yells excitedly, we're gonna have ourselves a family buddy he tells Plank while Double D and walk up to Ed's egg.

And what do we have here? Double D ask him looking at his egg while Ed is giggling.

I grab his egg and open it to see a littel robot and we all look at it, I close it back up chuckling and Double D giggles.

My brother the idiot Sarah says to Jimmy and she does not sound impress at all.

While I thought it was rather humanist Ed Double D tells him smiling, I agree I also say

Teachers pet Jimmy says with the being brust open and we hear laughing so we look at the door.

Oh look a crowed Marie says smirking, must be a good place to eat Lee also says.

Who's up for some eggs? Lee questions holding up a spatula and a tool, I'll have mine sunny side up Marie says still smirking.

Over easy for me please May says walking in with an oven and drops it, everyone is screaming running around while Double D and I are standing still scared while he is, I'm not.

They run up to the things that have the eggs in them so Double D grabs me and pushes me in front of one.

Uh ladies, perhaps a quite personal book so you too will discover wonders- then I zone out to see Marie dump butter on the pan.

Sweet talking won't get you everywhere Lee says then we see him drop the book onto her foot.

Hey what's your deal mister Marie tells him, your Calypso boyfriend clubber hurt my foot that's what Lee says holding her foot up.

Lee, I do apologize it was an accident Double D tells her walking up to them, I bet, come on May, let's get Lee to the schools nurse Marie tells May then start walking out.

I follow them out the door and grab Marie's arm Marie I say but she pulls her arm back.

Don't touch me, we're not dating until I calm down she tells me walking off, did I just get dumped forever? I say to myself confused.

( next day)

Double D, Ed and I are at our lockers and I put my backpack in it then take out my notebook closing it.

You sent a Kanker packing? Eddy questions laughing so I look to see him sit on Ed's lunch.

What did you use? The deadly art of allergies? He questions again, don't taunt the D Eddy Ed says in his locker.

I was there he continues taking his head out of his locker, I was there too I speak up standing in the middle.

Shush! Ed says putting his finger on my mouth, I look at him like he's stupid whatever I mumble turning around heading to class.

I walk pass the girls bathroom and someone grabs me pulling me I thought we were broken up? I question to Marie.

Yeah, for the time being but I'm not mad anymore she replies, you know he didn't mean to do that to Lee, it was an accenit I tell her.