What a day

( what the Knaker sisters do to Skylar like they did to Ed ☝)

-Skylar's POV-

Start paddling sock head! Eddy tells Double D scared, I am, what does it look like I'm doing? He replies scared while paddling.

Your too slow Ed says pushing Double D out of the way and starts paddling faster but it's to late, we're going down! I yell with us screaming going down the waterfall with Jimmy holding onto me.

We're in the water and I come up for air and look around guy's? I question, oh my god, guy's! I yell still looking around.

Don't get your underwear in a knot, we're fine Eddy says getting out of the water, I also get out oh my god, your okay I hug all of them.

Get off Eddy says pushing me off, we gotta find a way out Double D says walking off.

We start following Double D uh, someone, help! we hear so we turn around to see Jimmy trying to get himself up.

I got you Jimmy Ed tells him grabbing him and puts him on the ground, now he's up here, let's look for a way out Eddy says.

We head down a tunnel looking around ahh, something just poke me! Jimmy yells, we look at him it's just Ed, Ed stop touching Jimmy I tell him.

Awe, your no fun Ed whines taking his finger off of him and continues walking, we keeping walking down the tunnel again.

Ahh, something is crawing on me! Jimmy yells again, Ed, leave Jimmy alone! Eddy says getting mad.

But I'm not doing anything Eddy he replies, we look at Ed then Jimmy turn around twerp Eddy tells him.

He turns around shaking and we see a big rat on his back oh my god! I whisper/yell, get it off, get it off Jimmy says scared crying.

Stand still I say walking up to him and smack the rat off of him and it falls into the water, gross, I hate rats Eddy mumbles.

I thought you hate birds? Ed questions, I also hate birds too he replies.

Will you guy's stop messing around, it's not helping us get out of here Double D tells us, calm down there Double D, we're coming Eddy replies.

( a hour later)

We finally found a ladder and we climb it with Ed using his head to open the lid where are we? I question getting out with everyone else.

Oh dear, we're in the trailer park Double D says scared, what's wrong with that? I question again.

The Kankers live here, let's just leave before they see us Eddy says, to late we hear Lee say.

We look at them to see them smirking oh no I groan, they start walking towards us so we back away with every step they make.

Let's get em' girls Lee says, we turn around and start running screaming.

I look back to not see them so I look back in front of me to see them, we stop and Marie walks up to Double D and I.

Hey there dreamboat and dreamboat number 2 Marie says pointing to Double D then me, I don't think you ladies wanna kiss us, we've been down in the sewer for like an hour I tell them.

Oh, how sweet, we're ladies May says, they start walking up to us again so we turn around and run off screaming again.

Come to mama! I hear Marie say so I look back to see her jumping onto my back, I fall and land on the ground with her on top of me.

She gets up and picks me up, I look around to see that the Ed's and even Jimmy left me.

Come on dreamboat number 2, your coming with us Marie tells me dragging me literary, we get to I'm guessing their trailer and Lee tells Marie to take me to a tree that's across from their trailer.

We get to the tree and Marie takes off my shirt and she's staring at my abs in awe, wow she whispers still looking at them in shock.

She touches it oh my god she says looking up at me and I smile down at her with her smiling up at me back, we then hear May and Lee coming so she pulls away from me we got the rope Lee says.

May picks me up and pins me against the tree upside down with Lee and Marie tying me to the tree laughing, after their done Marie takes out red lipstick and puts some on and then draws on my stomach.

I look down to see she drew a heart and it has Marie + Skylar in it and some hearts.

-Double D's POV-

We get to the end of the lane and look around where's Skylar? Eddy questions looking around, we all start looking the Kankers probably got her, we gotta go back I say.

No way, I'm not going back there Eddy replies, Skylar is our friend we have to go back and save her I tell him.

What should we do Ed? He ask Ed, no, Kankers, bad he replies scared.

Oh come on you two I say grabbing them both by their ears and we head back to the trailer park with Ed still holding Jimmy.

We get back to the trailer park to see they tied Skylar to a tree and Marie is drawing something on Skylar's stomach like they did to Ed.

Ed, Double D, Eddy! Skylar yells, scream all you want, no one will hear you Lee tells her tying the rope to Marie's waist.

They get her up and let the rope go with Marie falling into Skylar's face with her kissing Skylar everytime with Lee and May laughing.

We need to get her back I whisper, we all look around and we look at Jimmy what? He questions confuse.

Eddy grabs him and throws him towards the Kankers.

-Skylar's POV-

Look at who decided to show up Lee says with May letting go of the rope letting Marie fall to the ground, I look to my right Jimmy? I say to myself.

They walk up to him and start picking on him psst Skylar, we're here to get you back I hear Double D say with them untying me from the tree.

They get me free and I grab my shirt and put it on and Ed picks me up and we head back to the Cul-de-sac.

What about Jimmy? I question, they won't hurt him or anything, they will just pick on him Eddy replies.

We get to back to the Cul-de-sac to see all the kids hanging out hey look, it's the dorks and Skylar Kevin says pointing at us laughing with everyone else laughing.

Hey stupid's, where's Jimmy? Sarah ask us, he's at the trailer park- she cuts me off by running towards the lane.

I'm coming Jimmy! She yells running off, I look at Nazz to see her staring at me smiling so I give her a shy smile.

I'm gonna go take a shower, I stink Eddy says walking to his house with all of doing the same, I get to my house and walk in and head to the bathroom.

I get to the bathroom and take my clothes off putting them in the laundry basket oh my god, I look terrible I say to myself looking at myself in the mirror.

I turn on the water of the shower and get in and start taking off the hearts, after I'm done I get out with a towel around me and head to my room.

I walk in to see glass still on the ground from when Eddy threw the rock at my window, then I change into some clean clothes.

What a day I say to myself cleaning up the broken glass thanks to Eddy.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 3 done, sorry for any spelling mistakes. So the Ed's, and Jimmy fell down a waterfall and found a way out then the kankers caught Skylar and "torture" her by letting Marie kiss her, what will happen in the next chapter? Read more to find out.

It's 2:41am here and I wrote this chapter in 41 minutes so it's probably not that good.