Christmas

( next day)

-Skylar's POV-

I'm sleeping really good until I hear the door bang open morning Sky, it's Christmas I hear my mom say and I hear her open the curtains with the light shinning on me.

I groan covering my eyes with the blanket oh come on Skylar, get up she tells me taking the blanket from me.

I groan some more opening my eyes to see her standing over me I'll wait for you downstairs she says throwing the ugly ass sweater at me walking out the door.

I sigh grabbing it and get up putting the sweater on and it's all red with little snowflakes and santa on it.

I'm already in my Christmas pajama pants so I just head downstairs to see my mom already in the living room.

You can open your prsent first she tells me handing it to me while I sit on the ground.

I grab it and open it to see it's a toy gun with ping pong balls this is cool, thanks mom I say standing up kissing her cheek and hug her.

Your welcome Sky she replies hugging back, I got you this I tell her pulling back and walk up to the tree grabbing her present which is a big bag with her present in it.

She grabs it and looks in it and she gasp you got me the purse I really wanted? She questions shock.

Yeah, I know how much you wanted it so I got it for you I replie smiling, thanks sweety she says putting her arms out so I walk up to her and hug her.

Your welcome mom I say, oh and I got you this too I tell her pulling back and walk up to the tree.

Skylar, you didn't have to get me something else she says, I wanted to though I replie grabbing her present and walk back to her handing it to her.

She grabs it and opens it to see a tiny box open it I say and she does and it's a diamond necklace with one diamond.

Oh my gosh she says shock looking at it, do you like it? I question and she looks at me.

Of course I do but this was probably expensive she tells me, it was but it doesn't matter, you gave me all the presents I wanted when I was a kid, now that I'm old enough to save my money and buy you something nice I replie smiling.

You are differently like your father, a sweet, kind hearted person she says pulling me into a hug and kisses my cheek.

We both pull away and continue opening presents.

( after opening the presents)

I'm gonna go give the boy's their presents real quick I tell my mom holding my backpack.

Okay, hurry back she replies while I nod opening the door and head out first Ed cause why not.

I go to the back of the house looking through the window to see him so I knock.

He opens it Skylar! He says pulling me in hugging me, uh, hi Ed, merry Christmas I tell him while he sets me down.

Merry Christmas to you too he replies smiling, um, I got you this I say grabbing the jaw breaker from my bag I have.

Whoa, thanks Skylar he says grabbing it then hugs me again, no problem Ed I replie hugging him back then Sarah comes in.

Hey Sarah I say, shut up she replies.

Mom said you have to help her with dinner she tells Ed, okay baby sister he replies running out.

She was about to walk out too but I stop her Sarah I say and she turns around.

What? She spats, um, I got you something I tell her grabbing the doll from my backpack handing it to her.

Merry Christmas I say smiling she looks at me shock and her face softens.

I walk up to the window Skylar she says, yeah? I question turning around and she hugs me.

Thanks she says again so I hug her back, I smile no problem I replie letting go and craw out.

I'm at Eddy's and he opens the door what? He questions while I take out the jaw breaker out from behind my back and he smiles.

Thanks Skylar he says hugging me and I hug back, no problem I replie pulling away.

I head to Double D's and knock and a few seconds later he answers hello Skylar, merry Christmas he says smiling.

Merr Christmas Double D I replie, I got you something I tell him looking through my backpack and take out his present.

He looks at it shocked is that a- I cut him off, yes, a electron microscope I say handing it to him and he grabs it.

Oh, thank you very much Skylar he says hugging me and I hug him back, no problem Double D I replie hugging him back.

After we said later I head to mine and Marie's spot, I get to our spot I see her so I walk up to her and hug her from behind.

Hey I say smiling, hey she replies turning around in my arms and kiss me so I kiss back.

Merry Christimas I say smiling pulling back, merry Christmas baby she replies.

I got you something I tell her looking through my backpack, you didn't have to get me anything she says.

I take the long but small box out and hold it I wanted too I replie, she grabs it and opens it with her face turns shocked.

Do you like it? I question, I love it but- she starts crying with tears going down her cheeks.

I didn't get anything for you she says, I don't care, as long as I got you, I don't care I tell her grabbing the box and take the necklace out.

Turn around I say and she does, I put on the necklace and it says Marie on it so she turns back around it.

Hey, I gotta go but I'll see you later okay? I say and she nods, I kiss her and she kisses back then we both pull away while we head our own ways.

I get back home walking in to smell my mom is making dinner, I walk in and start helping her with dinner.

( dinner)

After my mom and I prayed we start eating even though it's just her and I we still make Christmas special.

After dinner we decieded to watch more Christmas movies, during the second movie we both decided to go to bed because it's 11pm.

Goodnight mom, I love you I tell her kissing her cheek, goodnight and I love you too she replies.

Merry Christmas again she says up to me while we head upstairs, merry Christmas again I replie back heading to my room.

I close the door and take this ugly ass sweater off and I'm surprised that the boy's or Marie didn't say anything about it especially Eddy.

I get into bed and look up at the ceiling it was a good Christmas I say to myself closing my eyes letting sleep take over me.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 31 done, sorry for any spelling mistakes. So it was Christmas and Skylar was nice enough to give her friends and girlfriend presents too and Sarah gave her hug, what will happen in the next chapter? Read more to find out.