Go clobbers!

I kinda did my own version but if you want to see the real version ☝

( next day)

-Skylar's POV-

We're at school the boy's went off to class so I stood at my locker grabbing my notebook and a pencil.

I close my locker door and start heading to class then Marie comes out from the bathroom so I look around to see no one.

Hey Marie I say, she turns around oh hey Skylar she replies smiling.

Look, I wanted to say I'm sorry about what happen yesterday, we had no choice going through your house I tell her.

Yeah, Lee, May and I were confused about that she says then it gets quite so I speak up agian.

Can I ask you something? I ask, sure, anything she replies.

Will you be my girlfriend? I ask nervously, she looks at me shock then her face turns happy.

She looks around then jump into my arms yes, I would love to she says smiling.

I smile back and set her down good but I will still act like I'm still scared of you I say.

And I will act like I'm obsessed with you but you don't mind me still kissing Double D? She ask.

I shake my head nah, go ahead, it's funny to see him all scared I replie smiling.

She smiles back then we head to class.

( end of school)

I'm in the back of the school watching the boy's practice for the game tonight and I have no idea how Double D got onto the team, he's like the weakest person I know well between him and Jimmy but of course Jimmy is younger.

Razzle Dazzle, make them cry, peach creek cobblers sock them in the eye, yeah! Nazz yells doing tricks and with Jimmy holding up Sarah on top of his head.

Go clobbers! They both say in usion then Sarah slips on Jimmy and they are both on the ground.

Everyone starts laughing except for Nazz and Double D but I chuckle alright you maggoits listen up, tonight we're playing against our rival school, the lemon brooke limpers, we need to crush them with our defence and how many with our offense Kevin tells the boy's and the boy's doing their own thing and Rolf smelling the football.

Rolf knows this offense, as nana has the body odor of a Wilfred makin' mack Rolf says, give me that pig skin Kevin says grabbing the ball from him.

I have no idea what Rolf said but that's gross I say to myself then I see Kevin yelling at the boy's to try and tackle the things for practice.

I get up and walk up to them who invented this stupid game anyways, I'm only on stupid team because this uniform makes me look like a hunk I hear Eddy say.

Yeah, sure it does Eddy I tell him with Double D giggling and he glares at me, oh whoo, clobbers over here, we hear Marie yell to us.

We look and see them laughing on top of the bleachers with a trashcan in front of them, hey Marie do you smell something? May ask Marie.

Well, yes I do May, what stinks Lee? She ask Lee, I'll tell you what stinks Marie Lee replies pulling her shirt up.

Peach creek clobbers she says with Marie pulling her shirt up then she punches May so May pulls her shirt up stink! Lee continues and they all laugh.

Ed finally gets head unstuck from the thing and he goes flying, he turns around Kanker villains! He yells standing up.

Be gone jelly belly, jazzy bells! He continues covering his eyes running around and he runs back into the thing.