What just happen?

The other half ☝

( next day)

-Skylar's POV-

I'm at my locker with the bell ringing and Double D is coming down the hall and boy he sure does not look good.

Hey Double D I say smiling, hello Skylar he replies walking past me and opens his locker.

You see nothing Double D I hear Ed say, Ed, what are you doing? Double D ask him and he sticks his head out of Double D's locker.

Oh, oh he says closing the locker again then I see Sarah walk past me, she gets to Double D's locker and opens it there you are she says and pulls him out knocking over Double D and he lands on his locker door.

She starts dragging him down the hall by his ear smiling so Eddy, Double D and I follow.

Okay smarty pants, Jimmy wants to know if X is Y, how much is P Sarah tells Ed shoving his face into Jimmy's math book.

Sarah asking Ed for epidemic assistance? Double D questions looking at Eddy and I.

I know, weird I replie then Eddy grabs Ed by his butt and pulls him back, 25 cents or flunk squirts Eddy tells Sarah and Jimmy.

Oh, you never mind him Double D says walking up to them, I'll be glad to assist you both, free of charge Double D tells them.

Yeah right, mister, I can't even spell gravy Sarah replies pushing him out of the way and walks up to Eddy putting a quarter on Eddy's lip with him giggling.

Ed walks up to the book again uh huh, uh huh? Yes, well Ed says standing up, to P not to P, that is the question Ed tells them and we look at him confused well Double D holds onto his head shaking it.

That's the stupidest thing I've heard Sarah says with Eddy hiding behind me, says you he tells her.

Give me my quarter back, you fathead Sarah tells him pushing me outta the way and grabs his shirt about to punch him.

Sarah, Sarah wait, Ed's right Jimmy says walking up to us, if you take P outta the equation the difference is the answer.

He's mine, I saw him first haha! Eddy yells grabbing Ed then runs away carrying him, well, I'm gonna go play basketball I say walking off because it's study period and sometimes I spent it playing basketball.

I get outside to the side of the school and start playing basketball, I make a shot and grab my ball then turn back around to see Lee, Marie and May standing in front of me smirking.

Hi Skylar they say in unison jumping me with my ball flying somewhere else, they start kissing me everywhere and I need to act like I'm scared.

Ahh! I scream trying to get out of their grip, after their done I decide to just go back in and wash my face putting my basketball back in my locker.

( lunch)

Ed, and I are walking to the cafeteria, we get to the doors to see Double D trying to get it open.

May I ad chu? As I am a good speller, see P-U-L-L, pull he says grabbing Double D from his hat and moves him outta the way then points to the words pull.

He opens the door and walks in we walk in and Double D looks like he's upset.

Egghead Ed helped you, cough up a quarter Eddy says, Double D sighs I remington those days when it was mine electrical exported for your monic game Eddy, at, they just bitter sweet memories now Double D replies walking off.

Yeah, yeah, just let me see the cash
hamid Eddy says then looks at me pointing to the jar.

Don't look at me, Ed didn't help me I tell them walking off, I sit down at a table and start eating my food.

I look up to see Marie looking at me smirking so I smile and wink at her.

( after school)

I shut my locker putting my basketball in my backpack and put it on heading to the doors, I get to the doors to see Double D standing on the plant next to the doors looking out.

I open the door to see Ed and Eddy on the steps and piss off kids oh, going back inside I say backing up and shut the door.

I look out the window on the door to see the kids beating up Ed and Eddy, Eddy opens the door crawing in sure stinks to lose, huh dorky? Kevin tells Eddy holding him by his hair and Rolf grabs the jar.

Kevin let's go of Eddy and closes the door, Eddy gets up and opens the door hold it! I earned that fair and sqaure! He yells to them while Double D and I open the other door.

Double D, Skylar do something will ya he tells us holding onto our sweaters, why not ask egghead Ed? We both replie pointing to Ed.

We look at him to see him sit on a tomato breadsticks hurt my gums he says smiling, we look at him confused and Double D and I start giggling while Eddy let's go of us and walks up to him smashing his face to the ground.

Wait up everybody, let's spilt the cash, okay? Eddy yells to them following them, Ed, I want you to know that Skylar and I are very proud of you and your performance at the spelling bee Double D tells Ed and I nod in agreement then Ed smiles and grabs us both hugging us.

Cookies at my house guy's, with lots of mayonnaise he tells us walking off still caring us, that's not necessary Ed Double D replies.

I'm good on just cookies I also replie getting out of his grip and falls to the ground.

Hello? Anybody there? I hear Nazz say, got you this time, wood hater Jonny pops up outta nowhere and looks in the whole.

She gasp Jonny, you scared me she says then he grabs her pulling her out, who can stay mad at you? He says smiling.

You wanna hold hands? He ask her smiling, ew, in your dreams she replies in disgust walking to my area.

What, you hate bald kids too? He questions following, hey Skylar she says smiling grabbing my hand.

No, it's because I'm dating Skylar she tells him serious, I look at her confused we are? I question.

Just go along with it she whispers, I thought you were into Kevin? And you like girls? He questions.

Kevin and I are just really close friends and I'm bisexual she replies, Plank says he don't believe it, let's see a kiss he says seriously.

My eyes go wide again okay she says grabbing me by my shoulders and pulls me into a kiss.

Oh my god, I'm kissing Nazz, Marie is gonna be so piss I say to myself, she pulls back there, now do you believe it? She questions.

Plank still doesn't believe it he replies, whatever, don't tell anyone, keep it just between you and Plank, we don't want anyone to know just yet, come on Skylar she says pulling me along.

After we're out of ear shot from Jonny she let's go of my hand what just happen? I say to myself, thanks for playing along she tells me.

Uh, no problem I replie still really confused, we stare in each others eyes for a while then lean in again capturing our lips together.

She wraps her arms around my neck while I wrap my arms around her waist, we pull away from each other then we notice what we did and let go of each other blushing in embarrassment.

Um, I gotta go I say running off, what the hell Skylar? I say to myself, I shake it off and head to Ed's house for the cookies he said.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 17 done, sorry for any spelling msitakes. So Double D thought he wasn't smart then it turned out Ed is still stupid then Nazz and Skylar kissed, bet you guy's didn't see that coming, what will happen in the next chapter? Read more to find out.