Pregnant?

( same day)

-Skylar's POV-

After Eddy is done knitting I walk out of the classroom and head to the front of the school because that's were she said she is gonna be at.

I get to the front to see her waiting on the stairs hey I say getting her attention, she looks at me hey she replies standing up.

So, how are we going to take a pregnancy test if we're both 14 and we're not old enough to buy one? I question.

My mom gots a lot so we can just use one of those she says, you don't think she's going to find out that one is missing? I question again.

No, there's a lot trust me she says again so we start heading to the Cul-de-Sac.

We get to her house and walk in wow, nice house I say to myself looking around.

We get upstairs and head to the bathroom you can go ahead and sit she tells me going through the cabinet.

I look around to see a bunch of her bras and panties everywhere um, I'll just stand I replie putting my hands in my pockets.

She gives me the look okay, suit yourself she says grabbing a pregnancy test and walks up to me.

Uh, I'll just wait out in the hall I say about to walk to the door but she stops me.

Stay in here, you already seen me naked she replies pulling her pants down then take the test out.

I look away and I hear her pee on it are you done yet? I question, yep she says so I turn around to see her walking up to the sink setting the test down.

How long do we have to wait? I ask looking at it, 5 minutes she replies.

What are we gonna do if you are? I question, I don't know she says.

I mean, I can barley even take care of myself I contuine ignoring her, no, you don't have stay in the babies life she tells me.

I want to be in it's life, I really do I say looking at her, but what are you going to tell everyone when you get big? I question.

I don't know but I will think of something she replies, after a few minutes I look at it to see there's a symbol.

Hand me the box I tell her and she does so I look at the box then the test what does it say? She ask.

I look at her nervously your pregnant I say, really? She questions shock.

No, I'm kidding, your not pregnant I tell her showing her smriking, you ass, don't do that, I thought I was she says slightly punching my arm.

I put the test in the box thank god your not I say handing it to her, yeah, that would have been tough telling my parents she replies.

It would of have been bad to tell my mom I say walking to the door, we get to the front door well, I'll see tomorrow she tells me.

Okay I replie opening the door then walk out closing it, I let a breath I didn't know I was holding thank god she isn't pregnant, now I can stop worrying I say to myself holding my chest.

I walk down the sidewalk then I decided to go see if Marie wants to hangout so I decided to go to her place because she's home alone around this time.

I get to the trailer park and find the trailer, after searching a while I finally found it and I make sure Lee and May are not around.

I walk up to the door and knock and a few seconds later Marie opens the door and looks at me shock.

What are you doing here? She questions grabbing me and pulls me in, I wanted to see you I replie smirking while she closes the door.

That's sweet but if Lee or May catches you, you know what will happen? She says.

I'll take that chance I say, she sighs you are lucky your cute she tells me grabbing my hand and drags me to the kitchen.

You hungry? She ask me, yeah, I can eat I replie standing next to her.

Okay, only sandwiches okay she tells me, okay I say grabbing the bread.

After we're done making our sandwiches we sit down at the table look, I'm sorry about just morning I tell her.

It's okay, I get it she replies taking a bite out of her sandwich, I've been thinking since then that I would love to have sex with you again I say.

Really? She questions shock, yes I replie.

I thought you weren't ready to have sex again? She questions again, I just said that because I was nervous, you were my first time and I don't know I mumble the last part looking down at the table.

I feel her hand on my cheek making me look at her it's okay, like I said you were my first time too she tells me.

I feel her grab my memeber and I jump a little and she smirks let's do it I say quickly standing up pulling her with me then pick her up heading upstairs.

She giggles while I get to the top and open her door closing it with my foot then set her on her bed.

I kiss her with her kissing back putting her hands on my cheeks, I start taking off my hoodie then I pull away taking it fully off with Marie helping me.

I throw it somewhere else kissing her again, she pulls back taking her tank top while I help and she throws it somewhere else.

We start kissing again and a few seconds she pulls back are we gonna fuck? She questions smirking.

No I replie looking at her confused, oh she mumbles with her smirk disappearing pushing me back a little but I pull her closer to me.

We're not gonna fuck, we're gonna make love I tell her smirking, she smiles you dork she says pulling me into another kiss while I chuckle a little.

Marie! We hear Lee's voice so we quickly pull away, shit, they're home Marie says getting up and grabs her tank top and grabs my hoodie throwing it to me.

I catch it putting it on while she puts her tank top on Marie! Lee yells again and sounds like she's coming upstairs.

Over here Marie whispers grabbing me and pulls me to the window opening it.

I craw right through I'll see you tomorrow she tells me, okay, later I replie taking off running back to the Cul-de-Sac.

I get to my house running in closing the door and lock it there you are honey I hear my mom say.

I jump a little hi mom I replie while she hugs me and I hug back, why do you seem all sweaty? She ask pulling back.

Um, I was just jogging around I lied/ told the truth, okay well go upstairs and take a shower, dinner is almost done she replies

Okay I say heading upstairs going into the bathroom to take a shower just like my mom told me to do.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 26 done, sorry for any spelling mistakes. So Nazz isn't pregnant after all and Marie and Skylar also got caught, what will happen in the next chapter? Read more to find out.