School

( next day)

-Skylar's POV-

I wake up to my alarm going off at 6:30am so I get out of bed and take a quick shower, I get out and change into a red hoodie, black pants and black shoes.

After I eat and everything I grab my gym bag and backpack and walk out of my house to see the Ed's are waiting for me.

Ready mop head? Eddy ask, yes, I am shorty I replie.

Good morning Skylar Double D says smiling, good morning Double D I replie again following Ed and Eddy.

First day back to school, isn't it exciting? Double D speaks up after walking for 2 minutes without talking, I guess Eddy mumbles.

Are you excited for the first day Ed? Double D ask him, oh yes I am, stinky butt, stinky butt he replies jumping all around.

How about you Skylar, it's your first day at peach creek jr. high he ask me, I mean I'm nervous/ excited, it is my first day at a new school I replie.

Ed boy's and Skylar of a mop head We hear so we turn around to see Rolf, good morning Rolf Double D says.

And good morning to you too head- in- sock Ed-boy he replies, I look at him to see him looking at me.

Rolf had to use a towel to break away Rolf's eye crustation just morning he tells me getting close to my face, thank you for sharing that Rolf? I replie confused stepping away from him a little bit.

Woah ohh, race you to school Kevin! We hear Johnny say riding his skateboard passing us, not now dude, right now I'm just cruising Kevin replies riding his bike with Nazz on the handle bars passing us.

We finally get to the school and we walk in to see staircase going upstairs and downstairs with the bell going off hello bell! Ed says looking and waving at it with Double D looking around like he's in love with the place.

We start walking and Ed goes upstairs running into some lockers hello locker he says shaking the lock like it's a hand with us following.

Hello shiny speckled floor Ed says again slamming his face into the floor hugging it still walking with me laughing, isn't this exciting? You can feel the knowledge in the air Double D says turning around in circles with his hands up in the air.

Yeah, call a nurse cause I'm chocking on it Eddy speaks up, oh look Double D says again stopping with Ed getting back up so I walk into him with Eddy walking into me.

The homeroom postings, shall we? he points to a broad to see the kids looking at it then he walks up to it, shall we Eddy copies his voice with his arms cross also with Ed jumping around like an idiot.

I follow Double D and look at the papers we're all in the same homeroom Double D tells us, I look at it to see he is right uh, did you see who else is in there too? I question.

They all look to see that the Kankers are in the same homeroom as us oh, that's just great, how are they always in the same homeroom as us every year? Eddy questions annoyed.

It wouldn't be that bad would it? I question with the bell going off again, let's just get to class but first I need to grab something from my locker Double D says.

I follow your lock is right 5 lockers down from mine he tells me pointing down the hall so I walk up to it and put in the combination I have on my paper and open it to put my gym bag and backpack in.

I close my locker door and follow Ed's to homeroom, we get to the classroom and walk in to see the Kankers, Johnny and plank and the only seats are open are 3 seats next to the window and one in front next to Marie.

They take the seats so I sit next to Marie next to Double D, I look to my left to see Marie looking at me like she's in love with me.

I face the front again but I still can feel her staring at me so I move uncomfortable in my seat.

I look to my right and look at Double D may I have a piece of paper? I ask him, sure Skylar he replies grabbing one for me.

Here you go he says, thanks I replie grabbing it from him.

Oh and a pencil I ask again, he gives me one and I grab it thank him and start drawing on the paper.

( skips to lunch)

The boy's and I walk into the cafeteria to see everyone already in here so we walk up and get our food, we sit down at a table and start eating our hotdogs.

I look to my right to see Eddy getting hit with spit balls so I look behind us to see Kevin doing the spitballs at him.

Knock it off will you! Eddy yells at Kevin turning around, or what? Kevin replies smirking.

Eddy grabs his hotdog and throws it at Kevin hitting him in the face, I start laughing then Kevin throws his football at Eddy's face making him fly into the wall with everyone laughing.

Oh goodness, are you okay Eddy? Double D ask him with us standing around him looking at him, ow, my aching head he groans rubbing his head.

I help him up with the bell ringing now it's gym time Ed says walking out of the cafeteria, I get to my locker and grab my gym bag and head to the gym.

We get into the gym and the boy's head to the boy's locker room and I head to the girls, I walk in to Nazz changing so I quickly look away and start changing.

Nazz left so I can change into shorts real quick, after I get my blue shorts and white shirt on I close my gym bag walking out.

I see everyone standing in the middle of the gym and Kevin walks up okay everyone listen up, today the you girls are going to play plastic ping pong badminton tennis and us guy's are going to climb the rope, now move it he tells us.

I turn around and walk into the Kankers hey there dreamboat number 2 Marie tells me smiling, my eyes go wide and I swallow the lump in my throat.

Hi ladies I replie giving them a small smile walking pass them, here you go dude Nazz hands me a tennis racket.

Thanks I replie with the Kankers hitting each other in the head with the plastic thing, after their done they go to the other side of the net so it's them against Nazz, Sarah and I.

I'm serving the plastic thing so I serve it but the plastic thing hits Sarah back of the head so she looks at me and glares at me throwing it to me.

I try to serve again but it hits Sarah back of the head again why you little- she says running up to me and jumps onto me and starts punching me.

Hey get off of her! I hear then before I know it Sarah is off of me and the Kankers are beating up Sarah, are you okay dude? Nazz ask me sticking her hand out for me.

Yeah I replie grabbing her hand groaning getting up, Nazz and I faces are really close and she looks up at me and I look down then we hear Ed yell.

I'm Tarzan! He yells so I look at him and he bumps into me and we hit the wall and fall onto the ground ow I groan getting up while rubbing my head with the bell ringing.

Oh dear, are you two okay? Double ask worriedly with Eddy laughing, I'm fine I replie with Eddy helping Ed up.

The bell rings so I walk into the locker room and change, I walk out of the gym and head to my locker then class

( after school)

The Ed's and I are walking out of the school so we open the door to see the Kankers so we look at them scared and run away screaming.

We are like 3 blocks from the Cal-de-sac so we look back to see them not following us so how was your first day? Double D ask me.

It was weird/fun I replie, yeah well I'm going home to sleep Eddy speaks up with us getting to the Cal-de-sac.

We say bye and walk into our houses, I close the door and set my backpack down walking up stairs and walk into my room falling face first into my bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 4 done, sorry for any spelling mistakes. So this was Skylar's first day at peach creek jr. high, what will happen in the next chapter? Read more to find out.