The bet

( skips to Friday)

-Skylar's POV-

The Ed's, Nazz, Kevin, the Kankers, Johnny, plank and I are at the pool practice for class, I walk out of the girls locker room in my swim trunks and my sports bra.

I see Eddy is sleeping standing up so I walk up to him and push him into the pool ahh! He screams falling in, he comes up and glares at me then falls asleep again with me laughing.

Swimming practice is a great way to start the morning don't you think Eddy? Double D ask him with me getting in, we look at Eddy past out again sinking then comes back up.

Ahh, an iceberg, where's the life boats, woman and me first! This early morning stuff is killing me He says then gets hit with a bucket, hey watch it a hab, I'm trying to catch a few waves here he tells Ed rubbing his head.

We look at Ed to see him eating gravy Ed is that gravy you're conserving? Double D questions then the teacher blows the whistle.

We all get out and walk up to the driving board waiting in line, first Johnny and plank then Nazz then Kevin then Rolf, Eddy, Double D and the Kankers.

Ed walks up behind me still eating gravy so I get on the diving board and do a front flip into the pool, my turn! Ed yells jumping on the diving board then lands on it again and he flies into the ceiling and falls into the pool with his gravy mix.

Oh silly me I dropped my instant ready gravy mix, good thing it didn't open up huh guy's he tells us with it opening up at the bottom and the mix gets all over the place.

Ed you capitated the whole pool with meat dripping Double D yells! There's plenty for everyone, who needs a ladle? Ed ask everyone with everyone glaring at him.

We all get out of the pool and head to the locker rooms, I turn on the shower with my trunks and sports bra still on washing the gravy off of me.

After I'm done I grab my clothes and take my sports bra and trunks off and put them up so they can dry off real quick while I change into new boxers, sports bra and white shirt with my red hoodie, black pants and black shoes.

I put my sports bra and swim trunks into my gym bag and comb my hair real quick then walk out of the locker room, we all get outside to the bus and walk in.

Great, I got detention for your stupid eating habits! Eddy yells at Ed pushing the paper into his stomach, is it that time already? He questions opening his jacket and grab a gravy cake?

Ew, god Ed, how can you eat that? I question sitting next to Eddy, what, you don't like gravy? He questions looking at me.

I do but I don't eat gravy by itself I replie, it's good, try it he pushes the gravy cake in my face.

No, I'm fine but thanks I say pushing it back to him with the bus finally starts to move.

( skips to lunch)

I'm walking down the hall and on the bus we all made a bet that Rolf can't eat meat, Kevin can't call us dorks, Eddy can't yell, Ed can't eat gravy, Double D can't use big sentences, Johnny can't follow what plank says, the Kankers can't try and kiss us and I can't laugh becuase I laugh at everything.

I see that Eddy and Sarah walk into each other watch where your going fish face! Sarah yells at Eddy, Eddy was about to yell back but he sees me so he doesn't.

He clears his throat nice try twerp he says nicely to Sarah touching her noise walking off so I continue walking to class.

( skips to lunch)

The boy's and I get to the cafeteria Eddy sits right down with Ed while double D and I get our food, we sit down at the table while Eddy is spitting spit balls at Kevin this time.