Report cards

I did some what my own version but it's still the same as the episode, you can watch the real one and it ends at 11:05 ☝

( next day)

-Skylar POV-

The boy's and I are at our lockers and the bell rings saying school is starting and we got our report cards today well Ed and Eddy didn't and Ed is sad and Eddy is piss.

Right on! Jonny yells, Bs and Cs for me, Bs and Cs for me! He continues running into his locker.

I close my locker and walk up to Ed and Eddy what did you get on your report card? Eddy questions walking up to me.

Some As, some Cs and one D I replie, how come everyone else gets their report cards well some back stabing jerk is hand delivering our straight to our parents he says pissed off.

Life can be so cruel! Ed yells crying then slams his face into the lockers while Double D comes up, I mean what load miserable, two timing, double crossing, slim ball would do something like that? Eddy questions looking at everyone.

Little does he and Ed know the somebody is Double D and I but Double D ask me to help him.

Well.. look at the bright side gentlemen, this could be a great opportunity for the two of you to sit with you're parents and find a great acronym to over come your atomic short comings Double D tells the boy's while Eddy is looking in Jonnys backpack and Double D grabs my arm and pulls me along with him.

Yes indeedy he whispers nervous then he slips on a apple falling with his papers going everywhere and everyone laughs.

Smooth move dork! Kevin says laughing then everyone walks away, for me, you shouldn't have Double D Ed says grabbing Double D by his beanie with me chuckling.

Pick paper up, pick paper up Ed continues acting like a dog digging holes and the papers go everywhere.

No no Ed, um, please, let me Double D tells him trying to grab his papers, shit I whisper walking up to the pile looking for the report cards.

Double D, your report cards looks just the same like mine and Eddy's Ed says with Double D and I stand here with sweat coming down our faces.

Let me see those Eddy says grabbing Ed by his feet and he falls face first onto the floor, he grabs them and looks at them and then Double D.

So you're the back stabing jerk! He yells walking up to Double D and he walks backwards until he hits the lockers.

Who us? How can you say that? He points at me, never um, perhaps I could hang on to to use for save keeping he continues trying to grab them.

In your dreams Eddy says spinning Double D around and throws him into my locker, may I might Ed says grabbing his report card.

I bet I'm doing real good guy's he continues looking at it, Eddy looks at me your helping him? Why!? He questions walking up to me.

Calm down there shorty, he said he needed my help I replie, so he walks up to Ed and grabs him taking him to his locker and they start changing their grades while I get Double D out of my locker.

Their changing their grades I tell him, I got a plan he says while I close the door and I see him taking off running.

I follow math class we got him I hear Eddy say and I catch up with Double D and he opens the door while we walk in.

We take our seats and I decided to sit by Marie and Ed is in front of me, both Eddy and Ed are making Double D and I more nervous by staring at us.

( at cooking class) ( last class)

I'm standing next to Marie frosting a cake while Ed, Double D and Eddy are sitting in front and they have been making Double D and I really nervous all day long.