Movie night

( next day)

-Skylar's POV-

I wake up to someone knocking so I get up and head downstairs, I open the door to see the Ed's where were you yesterday mop head? Eddy ask walking in.

Uh, come in? I say closing the door when they all walk in, so where were ya? He ask again sitting down.

I was with my mom yesterday I lied looking at the clock to see it's 12pm wow I slept a long time I say to myself, oh, well I got another idea for a scam he says.

Could we do it another time Eddy, it's to cold outside Double D speaks up.

Like what? Sit home and knit? He questions, oh oh, we can go to my house and have a movie night Ed also speaks up.

What movie are we gonna watch? I question, monters of the night he replies smiling.

What's it about? Double D also questions, it's about a zombie apocalypse he says really happy.

Sounds good I say, sounds stupid Eddy speaks up so I punch him in his arm and mouth to him to shut up.

Okay, but how are we gonna get snacks? He questions, I can buy them I say

You got money? Eddy says happily, yeah I replie.

Wait, if you have money then why are we doing the scams to get money we could of have bought jawbreakers he ask, I didn't know we were doing the scams to get jawbreakers I say.

Well now you do but could you buy jawbreakers for us? He ask, how much are they? I question.

25 cents each he replies, then yes I can buy them, but first I need to change I tell them heading upstairs.

After I change I grab my hoodie then head downstairs, I get downstairs to see them waiting by the door.

Finally, let's go mop head Eddy says opening the door and we head out with me closing the door yeah yeah, stop complaining shorty I replie.

We get to town and walk into the tiny grocery store okay guy's my limit is no more than 15 dollars I tell them, okay, whatever you say mop head, come on lumpy Eddy says running off grabbing Ed by his jacket.

Get whatever you want Double D I tell him with us walking to the candy aisle after we get what we want we stand in line and wait.

After I buy the stuff we head to the candy store, we walk in and we see the jawbreakers so we each grab one and we head to the cash resister.

That'll be one dollar the lady says so I give her a dollar and we grab our jawbreakers and walk out.

Thank you very much Skylar Double D says, yeah, thanks Skylar both Ed and Eddy also says.

No problem guy's I replie then we get to Ed's house and walk in taking our shoes off, we walk to the staircase to go downstairs.

We get downstairs and go through a door and I step on something soft so I look down to see it's rotten cheese oh my god! I yell.

What is it? Eddy questions, is that rotten cheese? I question pointing to it.

Oh that's just my lucky cheese junk, say hello to Skylar Sheldon Ed says picking it up and puts it in my face, Ed, that's disgusting but also cute I replie pushing it outta my face.

Stop messing around and let's get this movie night started Eddy says then the door gets kicked down, Ed! mom says you have to wash the dishes Sarah tells Ed.

But baby sister, we're about to have a movie night Ed replies, do the dishes or I'll tell mom she says walking out of the room smirking.

Okay he replies sounding sad walking out heading upstairs, how did he get that stupid cheese back? Eddy questions.

What? I question confused, I threw that stupid cheese into the creek and now it's back he replies.

I also dislike that thing, it's disgusting Double D says in disgust, I'm gonna go to the bathroom to wash the crap from my foot I say walking to the bathroom in the basement.

I walk in to see it's all gross what the hell Ed, I knew you were gross but this gross I say to myself.

After I did my business and cleaned my foot I walk out to see the Ed is back down here who's ready to start the movie guy's Ed ask us putting in the movie.

Just play the dang movie Ed Eddy says sitting on the floor so I sit next to him with Ed sitting in front of the tv after shutting off the light.

I cover myself with a balnket and we starts eating our jawbreakers damn, these things are good I blurt out, told ya mop head Eddy replies smiling.

Shh! Ed shushes us turning around then turns back to the tv, okay I say then watch the movie.

( the movie is over)

That was a good movie Ed Double D says stretching, that's not the end there's still a sequel to it he replies smiling while putting it in.

We have to sit here for another 3 hours? Eddy questions, I guess so I say.

( during the movie)

I look at my right to see Eddy past out and I can also see Double D past out in the chair Ed, could we watch the other half of the movie on friday night, it's alright 1am and we have school tomorrow I whisper to Ed.

Shush he whispers back turning around shushing me then turns back around smiling, I groan and start falling asleep then eventually everything goes black.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 11 done, sorry for any spelling mistakes. So the Ed's and Skylar are having a movie night then they all past out on Ed, what will happen in the next chapter? Read more to find out.