Halloween

( real version ☝) (only the first half of it to 11:30)

( skips 5 days so it's Thursday) ( Halloween)

-Skylar's POV-

Today is Halloween and I'm at my locker getting my backpack, I close my locker and start walking to the front.

I'm minding my own business then before I know it I get tooken into the bathroom.

Hey there dreamboat Marie says smirking, hey I replie and she kisses me with me kissing back.

So, what are you going as? She ask smiling, I'm going as a vampire I say.

What are you going as? I ask her, I'm not going as anything, Lee, May and I are just going to hang out she replies.

Okay I say not really knowing what to say and it become silence, you know we've been dating for almost 3 weeks now, we shoul- she cuts me off.

No, we're not telling people she says, why not, I'm actually not afraid to say Marie Kanker is my girlfriend I replie.

That's sweet but it's still a no, I'm not ready she says, fine, whatever I mumble grabbing the door handle opening the door but she closes it again.

Why are you mad? She questions, I'm not mad I replie annoyed.

Yes you are she says, no I'm not, I just gotta go I tell her kissing her cheek then walk out.

I get to the front to see Eddy and Double D talking and Eddy doesn't look happy.

You filled the teachers desk with process cheese Double D tells him and I catch up to them.

Extreme violation of school code Double D says, Ed's the violation, hey Skylar Eddy says and I smile.

Come on, I got something that's going to make this the coolest Halloween ever he continues running off so we follow him.

We get to Ed's house and head to the back oh lumpenstein Eddy says opening his window and craws in.

Double D and I look in to see it's dark and he's watching a scary movie.

Hey Ed, your never going to believe this, look at what I got Eddy tells him taking paper out of his pocket.

Hey see he tells him again getting in front of him while Double D and I craw in.

Look stupid, blind or something, your scaring me, Ed! Eddy yells while Double D turns on the light.

Good lord look at all of these video tapes Double D says, what's with this guy? Eddy questions while I wave my hand in his face.

Sitting in front the television series of time can can do a translate state even rewire his brain Double says looking at the movies.

What brain? Eddy questions with Double D unplugging the tv, Ed shakes his head and looks at us.

It's Halloween guy's! He yells excitedly, the night ghosts and goblins come out to play he continues.

You just wait lumpy, I got secret directions to the creepy macerate neighborhood in the land, it's called spookyville! Eddy yells.

I got them from my brother, fokes give out buckets and buckets of candy, am I the man Ed? Eddy ask him.

You are the man Eddy Ed replies laughing standing in front of Double D and I, spookyville Ed Eddy says walking up.

May I? Thank you Double D says grabbing the paper from Eddy and we look at it.

Well, I see a trostless pendant ship runs in the family, I hardly doubt if I need this Eddy, little own spookyville Double D says.

What are you trying to do? Ruin my- um Ed's Halloween Eddy replies wrapping his arm around Ed's neck pointing to him and Ed gives Double D a puppy dog face.