School dance

(I did kinda my own version of this but the real version you can watch☝)

( skips to Friday)

-Skylar's POV-

School is over and Eddy still has a donut from lunch becuase they had donuts out for all of us, Ed grabs Eddy's donut from him when he was about to take a bite outta it.

Hey! Eddy yells chasing after Ed, Double D and I look at each other and catch up with them.

I finally catch up to see Eddy looking in a hole so I also look oh Eddy now look at what you've done Double D says then Ed pops out of nowhere and now Double D is on Ed's head then he goes through all the lockers.

He falls out of it and Eddy walks up and takes a bite but bites Ed's hand ouch! Ed yells with Eddy flying into the wall.

Goodness gracious, don't you two have no respect for school property Double D says then Eddy grabs me and I fall down with a poster landing on me.

I grab it and look at it we have a school dance going on tonight? I question, let me see that Eddy says grabbing it from me and looks at it.

A school dance, we should really go he tells us, are you insane, there's always next year Double D says hinding behind blinds from the window.

I agree with Double D, we don't even have dates I say, we don't need dates, we can just go and have some fun, right Ed? Eddy ask him.

We all look at him to see him sweating then Eddy grabs all of us and pushes us out of the school come on, I got a way to get girls for the dance tonight he tells us running off with us following him.

The boy's are at Eddy's to pick out what they are gonna wear while I'm home trying to pick out what I'm gonna wear, I don't really have that much nice clothes so I just pick out a black sweater, black jeans and black shoes.

I change into my clothes and look at myself in the mirror now my hair I say to myself, I walk into the bathroom and I don't know what to do with my hair so I just comb it and walk out then head to Eddy's.

I get to the back of his house and knock on the door, a few seconds later Double D answers.

Wow, you look real nice Skylar he tells me, thanks D man I replie walking in to see clothes everywhere.

What happen in here? I question, Eddy is trying to find the perfect outfit Double D replies.

Where is Eddy and Ed at? I ask, up in the attic he says walking out of the room so I follow him.

Why they up there? I question, they are talking to a mannequin to practice to ask a girl to dance he replies.

We get to the attic and Eddy grabs Double D you're turn sockhead he tells him pushing him up to the mannequin.

Ask her he tells him, he looks at it nervously putting his head in his shirt.

Then Eddy starts to play music she's waiting he says, hurry up D I speak up.

He looks at it again and smiles but hides his face in his shirt again sweating nervously.

I can't do it he says falling to the ground holding onto my leg, what a baby Eddy says with me putting him onto a chest.

Your turn Skylar! Ed tells me so I walk up to the mannequin and look at it nervously uh, w-would you l-like t-to dance? I ask stuttering.

Uh no I hear then Eddy comes out from behind it smirking, not funny Eddy I say glaring at him.

( at the dance)

We get to the school and walk up to the back door and open it with Sarah and Jimmy running in, I look at Eddy to see him wearing that stupid fake beard.

We walk in the gym to hear music playing and everyone is here and the only one dancing is May.

Rolf brought Wilfred to the dance! Ed yells running in, remember what the book says, Ed's and Skylar are not chasing after chicks, got it Eddy says.

There's still time to leave guy's Double D says nervously holding onto me, I grab his hand and take it off of me.

I'm gonna get some punch I say walking to the punch bowl, I grab a cup and pour some punch in my cup.

I then see Rolf and he's wearing a puffy fish thing costumes hello Skylar of a mop head he says getting some punch, hey Rolf I replie walking off to the girls locker room.

I walk in and go to the bathroom when I walk out of the stall I see Marie hey there cutie she says smiling.

Uh, hi Marie I replie nervously, I'm just gonna come out and say it, wanna hangout with me tomorrow? She ask.

Uh... I say with sweat coming down my face, I swallow the lump in my throat um, sure I replie again.

Really? She questions shock/ happy, yeah, why not I say.

Okay, meet me in front the junkyard tomorrow at 9am she tells me, okay I replie walking out then I get grab by Ed and he pulls me to the dance floor.

I don't dance but thanks I tell him with him dancing, we see Jonny doing the worm so we look at him confused.

I then again see Eddy and Double D rolling my way and I get tooken, we hit the wall and Double D lands on me and we're all laying on top of Kevin.

Way to bust a move Skylar I hear Nazz say and she grabs my hand and pulls me out, let's twist she continues pulling me onto the dance floor again.

She grabs my left hand with her right hand and she grabs my right hand and put it on her waist like this Skylar she tells me smiling putting her left hand on my right shoulder.

Let's boogie, weee! she says turning around with me trying to keep up with her, after a couple seconds someone hits Nazz with Double D so I look to see Marie dancing with Double D so I continue dancing with Nazz.

I hear Ed yelling so Nazz and I stop and look at Ed dancing with Wilfred, get your paws off of my man Marie I hear Lee say so I look to see she's now dancing with Eddy and Lee hits Marie with Ed.

Now May is trying to get Lee but she's stuck to Rolf, before I know it Nazz is tooken away from me with Rolf's costume with everyone on it except for the boy's and I.

They are still rolling around and it's breaking the building so Ed grabs Double D, Eddy and I and starts running.

Faster Ed Eddy tells him, we get onto a top of a hill that's dumb, I'm done with dates, who can figure them Eddy says with Ed dropping us in the snow.

I get up to see the building falling apart wow I say, no school on Monday! Ed yells with us smiling expect for Double D.

Seems like I did learn something from the book Eddy, after all I did get to dance with Nazz I say smiling, and I got Wilfred's phone number guy's Ed says smiling.

Your an idoit Ed Eddy tells him, well, let's go home guy's Double D tells us walking off with us following him.

We get to the Cul-de-sac and we say goodnight to each other and walk into our houses, I get to my room and change into my pajamas and get into bed staring up at the ceiling.

Wow, I got to dance with Nazz and I'm gonna be hanging out with Marie tomorrow I say to myself then close my eyes letting sleep take over me.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 9 done, sorry for any spelling mistakes. So Skylar and the Ed's went to the school dance and Marie ask Skylar to hangout with Marie and got to dance with Nazz then the building fell apart and also Ed got Wilfred's phone number but Eddy didn't get any girls, what will happen in the next chapter? Read more to find out.