Chapter 1

LETS GET READY FOR THIS HOT NEW STORY RING THE ALARM
---------

                SNEAK PEEK
"August I'm tired of your shit, no lie! I'm fucking done. I do everything right, but you always gotta do something I swear."

-----------
Aulani
*
Hey, I'm Aulani (A-LAN-NI) Marie Smith, it's probably one of the best  names my parents could've picked outta all my other siblings. I'm the second born of five children in total. It's Joi, me, Aiden, Ava, and Tamia. Aiden is the only boy, out of us all. I'm only 20, which means I ain't all that legally to drink. But who's a good girl, not me.

Even though, I'm not all that good I'm still a virgin. I've decided to keep the innocent I won't be able to get back until I meet the "perfect guy". I don't believe in that bullshit because no matter what guy you get he still gonna do some fucked up shit.
Even if you the best girlfriend he's ever had. He's still going to fuck you over.

My mother believes in it because she met my father, who's she been in a relationship with for 25 years, but married for 15.

"Joi to the world!" I shouted walking through the door to our parents home. "Ha ha very funny." She rolled her eyes.

Joi is the oldest at the age of 24, she's the "mother" bear. She acts like it, always protecting us younger siblings. When she was 10 and I was 6, she beat this little girl up because she pushed my face in the sand.

Joi

"What y'all lil heffas doing in my parents house?" Our little sister Ava said coming from the kitchen. "Lil girl we was born before you." Joi and I laughed. "You funny." Ava is only 15, she's a freshman in high school. She's the bad ass, always getting into stuff she not suppose to. Her lil ass get to smart too, cussing people out for no reason.

Ava

Ava

"Lani!" Tamia ran to me, she's the baby of us all at the age of 3. I don't understand why mama and daddy still going at it. But I'm glad they had Tamia because she's my little bundle of joy. The only thing is she's so small because she was born premature. "Mi Mi, hey baby." I picked her up into a hug. "Where mommy at?" She shrugged her shoulders. "What you mean you don't know?" I tickled her belly, which caused her to laugh up a storm.