Chapter 7

Aulani

*

"So like how was it?" Chantaé asked me about the "date" August and I had last night. "I mean it was good great, but when it was time for us to tell each other about ourselves he shut down."

"Why?" Bria asked stuffing her mouth with a piece of cake. "I don't know, but looking in his eyes I can tell it's a lot of pain." They nodded. "I think with this guy from what you telling us things have to go slow."

"I totally agree." Bria nodded getting up from the couch. "Where you going?"

"To the kitchen, I'm still hungry." I opened my mouth to say how she had a sandwich, cake, and leftovers, but hey she's pregnant. The way she eating she may got triplets in there.

"So when can we meet this "August" character?" Chantaé smiled. "Why you do all that?"

"Because you oh so claim you ain't looking for a relationship,but as soon as "August" come around you so ready." I laughed. "I never said I wanted to get in a relationship with him."

"And you never said you didn't." I rolled my eyes. "Stop putting words in my mouth." I whined. She laughed and shrugged. "I'm just saying Lani, what is it that you want?"

"I don't know him, he's cute but like I said before I don't need or want a man. I'm doing good by myself."

"And dildos." Bria said coming back into the living room. I smacked my lips. "Well she is right Lani. You gone  want a man to please you, it may not be soon, but later. Fingers don't work forever." She laughed dapping up Bria like it was really that funny.

"Haha not funny." I grabbed my purse. "I'd love to keep chatting, but work is calling my name."

"Aight girl, just remember what we said take things slow, so things can go fast in the bed." I stuck my middle finger up and walked out the door. Clowns...

*

I walked into the shop, not seeing that much customers floating around. I furrowed my eyes brows and went to check what's up with my girl Tamya. "Mya what happened?" She turned me sighing. "Boss lady I'm sorry, but I forgot to make sure the new orders was coming in." She put her down.

"Mya psh girl that ain't nothing. It's your first time messing up and you're one of me and Chantaé best workers. It's all good, I'm just going to call myself and make sure everything is going smooth." She nodded. "I'm sorry again."

"It's fine, just send out an email saying that there's a 5 panties for 28 get 2 free." She nodded and hurried to the computer behind the registers.

I went to the back where my office was. I unlocked the door and sat down all my items. "Now lets work."

*

August

"What we gone do bout this nigga Yung?" Red asked pulling his gun from his pants. "Fuck you mean what was gone do, we gone dead this nigga." I put caps into one of my nines, just a regular lil pistol. I start off wit' my simple shit, till the shit start goin' off the chain.

"Sneak you got all the shit on this nigga?"

"Already." He nodded. "Let's go then." Me and my niggas got in one car deep. Fuck we look like pullin' up on a nigga three cars deep, she look suspicious. "Aight so he live on E. Monroe." I gripped my chin hair and nodded.

See we been comin' after this nigga Cheesy fo' a minute. His lil ass always fuckin' up our money. Either sell in' his own shit while under us or jus' not givin' me my half of his shit.

If you a stripper you know where I'm comin' from. You dance and shit, collect ya money, but you gotta give ya boss even one third of half that shit.

We pulled up onna side of East Monroe seeing Cheesy black ass hangin' out on his porch wit' his niggas and some girl on his lap. Oh the fuck well, wrong place at the wrong time.

"Aight so this is how it's goin'." Weezy said from the back seat. Sneak and I looked back at him. "Nigga since when did we come up with' plans. I'm talk to this lil nigga and jus' stay behind me." I said gettin' out the car.

I walked up his steps and stood on his porch. Fuck this nigga he gets no respect. "Yung what's up?" Cheesy tried to dap a nigga up. "Nah man you know what I'm hea' fo'." He put his hand down and chuckled. "Listen bruh I ain't got ya shit yet." Bruh... this nigga.

I did that creepy chuckle shit and pulled out my gun aiming it at this nigga head which caused the girl on his lap to scream and jump up. Once I pulled out my biscuit all his niggas pulled their shit out at me. "Yung you came strapped, but wit no homies fuck is you on?" He laughed shakin' his head.

This nigga used to be my homeboy guess he forgot who I was, I never come alone. One by one his soldiers fell. "So you see I don't come alone. Give me my shit befo' you gone to hell wit 'em." He reached in his pocket pullin' his pistol out. He tried to pop that shit, but I got him tight between his eyes.

Grabbin' a glove from my pocket, I put it on and checked his pockets. "Yung hurry up 12 comin'!" Sneak yelled. "Hold up, bring the car 'round." I said still goin' through his pockets findin' 2 thousand on this fuck nigga. I punched him in his shit. "Lyin' ass." I ran down the steps and jumped into the car. We pulled off and sped onto the streets.

"Aug what the fuck?" Metro shouted. "Nigga I found what we need though." I pulled out the money. "Aug don't do that shit again almost got us caught." Weezy sucked his teeth.

"Y'all won't gone get caught. I would've been said go and I'll meet y'all at my crib." I spat. "If you my mans, you my mans so I ain't bout to get you caught up." Straight like that comin' from a real nigga named Aug.

------
This was a much shorter chapter, but it was still worth it.
And now I have nothing to say😕
Well
Auddie out😘