Chapter 46

August

*

It's been a hard week away from my baby and I'm just so happy to be on my way back home.

Like you don't  know how bad I didn't miss Aulani. These past couple days man. I've been around these niggas  too long, I need my baby.  And some pussy and then some good ass food.  I just wanna lay up on her and not do anything.

We picked up all of stuff and put it into a taxi and made our way to the airport. On this ride,  I do not want to see that man or little boy.  If I see either one of them, I'm moving my seat completely.

We turned in our passports or whatever and head to the ramp. While I put my stuff in the overhead bin, the twins and Ghost  got comfortable in the seats.

I saw them snickering and looked to see what was so funny. I saw  the little boy from the first time I got on coming to New York sitting in front of me oh yeah it's on!

I sat in the chair and purposely kicked his seat. He turned around and looked at me before saying something he realize who I was.

"Aww it's you again, you big butt head."he rolled his eyes.

"Aye look here fool ain't nobody a butt head." I pointed my finger.

"You are you big dummy. You the one with the big ole head and  don't  know nothing."

"Yeah man whatever go ahead and eat ya four slices of apples and triangular cut peanut butter jelly sandwich."

He sucked his teeth and did what I said. I thought I got him until the plane took off he pushed his seat all the way down on my legs like I had no room to move at all.

"Oh hell no." I got the flight attendant over here. "Yes, so what would you like?"

" I would like a new seat. Ya see this lil boy  keep botherin' me. First on the way to New York, he kept kickin' my chair. Now he's  here in front of me and he won't move his seat.  I ever need a new seat or him his mother need to go."

"Excuse you sir, but you aren't the one to determine where someone else sits.  Now if he is bothering you please ask the mothers nicely. He seems to only be four years old and doesn't exactly know what he's doing so this is not my problem."

"Did this bitch?" I said looking at Ghost, he just looked at me and shook his head.

"Excuse me ma'am can you please tell your son to move his chair up so I can move my legs?"

She looked at me and scuffed "I guess. Harry Honey can you move your chair up?"

"No mom I do what  I want because I can" he rolled his eyes.

I looked at the lil boy then her  then looked at the lil boy again.
No she did not just let him  talk to her like that she is a damn fool.

"Lil boy if you do what your mother said and shut ya ass up. Don't disrespect her again like that again because some people in this world don't got a mother. And  they wish they had her.  You over here disrespectin' her makes other people that don't got no mother like me mad. So move the seat and shut yo ass up."

He did what I said and sucked his teeth again.  For the rest of the ride  he ain't bother me or his mama. I dont want no bad ass little fucking kids I swear man.

I got off the plane and got in a cab to go to Ghost's house. Man I can't wait to see my baby, just to look at her and know that I'm the luckiest man alive is a blessing.

Once we get home Imma grab her  put her in the car.  Driving all the way to either me or her house and we gone get it on.

--------------
There's chapter 46, Sorry it's short.
Auddie out