Chapter 45

Aulani

"So you mean to tell me that you are pregnant by August Alsina?"Mama asked with wide eyes.

"Yes mama who else would I be pregnant by? He's the only person I had sex with in my life." I asked making a face at her.

" My gosh maybe I shouldn't have told you to have sex." she shook her head hitting herself with a pillow.

"I mean you didn't really tell me, you was just saying it. I did it. I opened my legs and laid on my back."

" I know honey, but I'm pretty sure if I wasn't to say something to tease you about it, you wouldn't have went out and had sex with him and got pregnant. You are pregnant meaning you are about to have a child. You're only 21, you don't need a child neither does August. What are you going to do with this child?" she asked.

"What do you mean what are we going to do with my child?"

"I mean August is out trapping, do you not realize what he's out doing as we speak? And you have your own little business going. A baby will messed that up."

"Mom listen to yourself. Even Joi looking at you like you're crazy. Ava is looking at you like you lost your damn mind. I am not doing anything out of the ordinary with my child. I'm going to raise my baby. August and I will raise this baby together. So you can get all those thoughts of abortion or adoption out of your head because that's not happening." I let her know and that's facts.

"Wasn't nobody talking about that. I'm just making you look at the bigger picture, that you are about to have a baby. Within this last year that you known August, within the year you were having a baby by this man. That's too quick!"

"Mom what? You're backwards right now! Do you not realize this right here? Me and August are you and dad! You had Joi a year within your relationship, seriously mama don't do that because you're telling me all the stuff that happened to you."

"That's why I am telling you because that happened to me! I'm trying to get you to understand and not make my mistakes. I want you to understand that having a child is more responsibility than just feeding and caring for it. Or playing with it, it's not a toy it's a human being that depends on you." she said truthfully.

"And I understand that mama, that's why we're working hard. August will work harder and he will get a legal job for us, for me, and for himself. So we can feel safe so when he goes out, I don't have to worry about someone breaking in the house trying to steal my baby or harm us." I shed a few tears.

"I'm just saying Aulani." she sighed.

"I just really want y'all to be safe. I will go crazy if something was to happen. I will not be able to live with myself because I let you date this young man."

"I'm okay mama I swear. Nothing will happen to me, just think about me little Aulani having her own family. Just think about that and I'm pretty sure this whole fear thing will be out of your mind." I assured her.

"Yeah that's true because I can't believe you're having a baby. Let alone all my children I thought you would've been the last one. Joi too, I thought Aiden lil thot ass was gonna have my first grand baby."

"Oh my God mom don't ever say that word again you are too old to say that." Ava laughed.

"Girl what are you talking about? I am cool, I'm hippy hippy hippy hop."

"Noooo you're wiggy wiggy wiggy wiggy wack." Ava said copying Kriss Kross.

"No one says that and I'm pretty sure no one said that when you were growing up either." Joi laughed at our mother.

"I hate all of y'all get out of my damn room." She laughed throwing a pillow at us.

-------

Well that's all of chapter 45,more coming...

Auddie out