Chapter 42

August

We made our way into our hotel rooms after a long plane ride and a good dinner. We went to this Sea and Soul food type shit, I heard we got this down in Atlanta, but I never heard of it. I had some bomb ass soul food that had my stomach all types of heavy and twisted. It was good, but nasty coming out.

"Aight man so we we doing when we find this nigga?" Sneak asked sitting on the bed in my hotel room. "Aight when we go to his trap we heard he be at we gonna go up in there. We ain't gone still none of they shit cause we don't need it. But we gone free the lil chicks they holding hostage. You know being a good citizens. Then after that we gone go in there blowin' everybody's head off, who's not Wavy or Nathan." We nodded.

"Aight and what else?"

"We gone get him tie him up and ship him around New York behind folded since he like shippin' people. A couple days lata' we gone get my niggas up there to send him to this abandon house, where we gone torture his ass."

"Aight bet. But don't y'all think we should handle Chantaé's lil ass back in ATL in case she tries to fuck up wit our ladies." Teek made a good point. "Wait our ladies, when did you get a girl?"

He smirked. "Man I've been fuckin' around wit Bria lil fine ass. No bullshit I've been treating lil mama like the queen she is. And lil baby Kai is my baby. Y'all must not pay attention to me cause it surely is a pink car seat in my backseat." he shook his head.

"My nigga really?" I dapped him up. "Yea and she got that good good." he smirked. I shook my head at him laughing. "Really now y'all talkin' about fuckin' my other daughta'." Ghost shook his head chuckling.

"My fault Ghost, but ta answer ya question Teek, nah I dont think Chantae's that dumb. She ain't gone come fa now of us nor our girls." I replied.

"Yeah that's true. Well are we startin' tomorrow cause I got jetleg from that old ass guy and my head hurt from that bad ass lil fucker." I groaned rolling my eyes thinking about the horrible plane ride here.

"Yea we gone start tomorrow."

"Aight see y'all lata'." the twins left Ghost and I in our room and went to theirs.

'"Ya good ova thea' Yung?" Ghost asked getting comfortable in his bed. "Yeah, yeah. Why should I be nervous or something." I asked laying in the bed under the covers. "Nah Aug its just that in a matta' of days you will possibly be killin' off the guy you called ya brotha'."

"Nah man I'm good. I was even thinkin' bout all that but I should be good." He nodded.

"Aight lil nigga, good night."

"Night."

Thinking about what Ghost just said got me in heavy thinking because I was even worried about all that. I totally forgot about Nathan a lil bit, because I was mainly thinking about killing off Wavy.

But now I gotta worry about the that another one of my brothers will be dead and gone somewhere.

Aulani

I couldnt sleep becaused August was away, so I moved in with Bria just for this week. I'm sleeping with her and Kaiya, even though she moves too much.

Right now her foot is in face, like bitch I dont want ya crusty ass feet in my beautiflu ass face. "Bria move ya dirty ass feet." I pushed them away. "Girl get outta here muy feet are beautiful." she wiggled her toes in my face.

"I don't know who told you that dumbass lie." I laughed. "Teek he loves my feet, he said their the cuties little pigs he ever saw."

"Eww." I scruned my face up in disgust. "Wait Teek? As in Terell and Derell? The twins Teek? August cousin or homeboy Teek?" I asked rambling on. "Oh my god, yes Aulani all of the things you just described. That Teek. The most beautiful person in this whole wide world."

"And when were you gonna tell me that you and Teek over here in this house playing mam and daddy with my little stinka bug." I caressed Kaiya's soft face.

"I meant ton tell you a couple of days ago, but I forgot." she shrugged. "Well damn I must be a bitch." I rolled my eyes. "Why you say that?" she laughed.

"Because you definelty forgot about me when I tell you everything that happens on my day to day bases."She rolled her eyes.

"I don't have to tell you everything that happens. But I was about to tell you what happened it just totally slipped my mind."

"Wow your unbelievable." I shook my head. "How is he with Kaiya?" I asked.

"He's real good with her. He tries her like a princess. He buys her everything and she even calls him Da like its the cutest thing ever." She said
in pure awe.

---------

Sorry this chapter was short but enjoyed!

More to come.........

Auddie out