Chapter 39

August

*

After hitting the gun rage with my boys I headed back over to Aulani's house to see whats up with her. She's been blowing a nigga's phone up since she got back home.

Like damn I know she miss a nigga, but shit let my shit get to its normal size first. My lil yungin' been through a lot of shit with her ass these past couple weeks. Usually I'm the horn ball, but I just can't get her lil ass to calm down.

I used my key to get into the house. Once I opened the door she jumped on me, kissing me sloppily. "Damn bae slow ya roll." I chuckled, grabbing her bottom as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"I just miss-ed you." she nuzzed her face in my neck. "Miss-ed." I laughed scrunching my face. "That's not a word. Wait is it?"

"No silly."she laughed hopping down. "So whats up? Why you been blowin' a nigga's battery?"I asked plopping onto the couch. "Well first how was your day?" she crawled onto me straddling my lap. "It was cool, we went by the gun range, cause they said I was losing my grip." I shook my head chuckling. "Wow baby, you tell them you didn't?"

"Nah, I just put words to actions and showed them." I gripped her thighs. "Mm sexy." she bit her lip. "Aye slow down wit ya horny ass." I slapped her thigh causing her to squeal. "How was ya day wit the ladies?" I massaged her thick thighs.

"It was going good till we came cross Chantaé." she rolled her eyes. "Word?" I clenched my jaw thinking bout her and her bitch ass boyfriend. "Yeah, calm down baby I ain't even tell you the juicy part yet." She rubbed my chest through my shirt.

"Aight I'm calm go ahead." I slowly took deep breaths. In and out. "Well we see her and she all phony like 'Oh my God Aulani is that you". And I was about to say something, but here come Mama Bear Joi and Save a Hoe Bria." she sucked her teeth. I laughed. "Yeah they my niggas for that one, gotta give them something fo' that one."

Lani laughed slapping my chest. "For real babe." she pouted. "Aight baby I'm sorry you got my undivided attention. I'm listening now." she looked at me. "What I'm so serious." I laughed. She sucked her teeth and tried to get off of my lap, but I pulled her back down. "Come on stop being a baby and tell the story."

"I forgot where I was at." "She was being phony like 'Oh my God is that you bitch Flousse Pousse' ". I made my high pitch voice. "August." she laughed.

"Aight im done forreal now, go head."

"She started talking about Bria saying she was always following me and stuff, but I shut it down then she started crying about how I fired her. Then after that she smirked and asked me to go to New York with her to go see Nathan and his homeboys."

New York?

Nathan and his homeboys?

Wavy?

No this lil bitch did not just try to set up my baby.

"Hell no." I pushed her to the side and jumped up. "That's what I said. Well in my head I said it nicely to her." she said following me to the door.

"Where are you going?" she asked. "Put ya shit on."I threw a jacket her way since it was early spring. "Why?"

"Because that bitch tried to set you up. New York is where Wavy and Nathan and they peoples are holding a sex trafficking shit. She tried to sell you out to them." Her face went from confused to furious. "Oh hell nah." and with that she flew up the stairs. I heard on the phone with somebody probably Bria or Joi, shidd I don't know, one of them.

A few seconds later she flew down the steps with a sweatsuit on and some butters (timberland boots). She walked right pass me and hopped in the car. Rolling down the window she screamed, "Are you coming or what?"

I hopped in the passenger seat as we made our way to Chantaé's house. On the way there she called everybody letting them know what was going down. When we pulled up the whole squad was there including the twins. Gahhh damn this shit really rey go down.

She parked the car and hopped out. Ava banged on the door while Joi and Bria bathed Aulani from head to toe in Vaseline. The twins, Ghost and I sat on the hoods of the cars watching the whole scene unfold.

Chantaé stepped out her door hella confused.

"SO YOU TRYNNA SET ME UP BITCH HUH?" Aulani yelled walking up on her.

"No what are you talking about?" she acted all confused and innocent.

"Dont act like you weren't trynna get me up New York to sell me." Lani walked up on her and swung catching the right side of Chantaé's face. Chantaé stumbled back and swung at Aulani.

Lani ducked and hit her with a left. She pulled her down on the ground by hair just dragging and punching her. I sat on the hood with my arms folded and a blunt in my mouth. We let Aulani drag her around like a rag doll for a couple more minutes till we told the girls to break it up.

"Try that shit again bitch!" Aulani spat at her. I pulled her back and shoved her into the car. Hugging the ladies and dapping the niggas telling them good looks, I got in the driver seat and headed back to her house. She handled Chantaé, now its time for me to handle Wavy and Nathan.

-----------

Gahh damn

You just got knocked the fuck out!

DAYUMMMMMMM!

Well that was one hell of a fight, commen your funniest or craziest fight story.

Auddie out