Chapter 8

August

*
Like usual, after killin' niggas me and the team gotta lay low. We can't afford gettin' put away by 5-0 cause we got people dependin' on us. Even though my family ain't messin' with a nigga right na' don't mean they ain't dependin' on me to not get locked or killed. Ya' know play it smart in these streets.

"Aug." Sneak said comin' through my front door. "Wazzam?" I took a grinder to grind up my fresh bud.

"You heard what happened dahn Essex?" He sat on the opposite couch across from me.

"Nah G what happened?" I took a swisher from a bag I got from the corner sto'. "Niggas sayin' dat bitch dat was on Cheesy lap snitchin'." I stop rollin' up to look at this nigga. He can't be serious.

"Dead ass?" He nodded his head. "Went straight to the cops and some niggas Cheesy was cool wit'." I shook my head chucklin'.

"Bitches jus' don't know how ta mind they bid'ness and keep what they see ta themselves." I finished rollin' up then grabbed my B.I.C lighter to light it up. We gotta get this bitch dead befo' shit start gettin fire. (Hot)

Bitches just don't know what they be gettin' they selves in when dealin' wit a hood nigga.

*
I was just cruisin' dahn the roads of Atlanta till my mind drifted back to the lil night I had wit' Aulani. She's a real cool girl, I mean ion know much about her, but so far she good till she prove me wrong.

When she told me to tell her bout myself a nigga froze up. I ain't never had a girl ask me bout myself. Usually I ask a broad then she tell me what's up and that she on go. (Wanna fuck, I'm sorry I keep using Baltimore slang😭)

Girls I usually fuck wit' don't wanna know shit about me they just wanna fuck and get some street credibility. Aulani is different and I'm kinda diggin' that bout her. That's why I decided to hit shawty up and see what's goin' on wit' her.

Ring ring ring

"Hello?" She softly spoke into the phone.

"Girl I know damn well you won't sleep." I chuckled.

"Yeah I kinda was." She yawned.

"Chile it's 2 inna afta noon." I smacked my lips. I could tell she rolled her eyes cause she was quiet for a lil bit.

"And?"

"And?" I mocked her.

"Stop August. What do you want?" She laughed.

"I pulling up by ya house inna next hour so be ready." She replied with a simple okay before we hung up on each Otha.

*
I honked as I pulled up in front of her house. She came out wit' this bangin' ass outfit on. Damn.

((Outfit)) (she really fine 😭😍)

She locked up her do' and shit before hoppin' inna car. "Damn ma why you lookin' this good, we ain't doin' shit, jus' ridin round ." I put my arm behind the head of her chair before pullin' off." "You think I look good, I just threw this on." I looked at her and smacked my lips. "The hell ever."

"I did, who I gotta get cute for." She crossed her arms and looked me.

"Me of course." She rolled her eyes. "Tah. Nigga you tried." I laughed at her actin' like she ain't showin' her curves and lookin' all cute for a nigga.

"Mm I know you ain't mad." I looked at her poutin'. Silence. This girl rightchea' LAWD help me. "So you is." She shook her head. "Incorrect."

"Well you sittin' up hear poutin' and shit."

"I'm not talking about your slick comments because I am mad I'm talking about your incorrect urban vernacular." I looked at her as I stopped at a red light. "The fuck?"

"It's the slang you speak." She rolled her eyes. "Look ma' you ain't rey hop in my whip and try ta outsmart me. Then get smart wit a nigga wit the rollin' of them eyes. Do that shit again and imma go over a speed bump fo' them bitches to get stuck." She looked at me and mugged.

"Let me out." I looked at her like she was crazy. The light had already turned green so cars was honkin' I still ain't go.

The car pulled up beside us. "Learn how to drive." Some white man said from his car. "Fuck up and drive." I stuck my middle finger up. "Oh really pull over." He said. I grabbed my gun and stuck it out the window. Not even shootin' just aimin'. He hit his brakes hella hard. Don't play wit' me.

"August what the fuck was that?" Lani yelled. She really irkin' my nerves, no lie. "Lani shut the fuck up."

"Let me out for real this time." I slowed up. "Aight once you out this car you ain't gettin' back in." She rolled her eyes and got out.

I pulled off, who the fuck she think she is. Aug don't chase no girls, a nigga too outta shape fo' dat. After a good two minutes of ridin' round the block my phone started ringin'. It was Lani, I'm surprised her stubborned ass called back. I would be petty and not answer, but I know what she want. "What?"

"Can you come back?" I chuckled and pulled up in front of her. All I did was ride around the corner cause I knew she was gonna call me back. She got in the car and put her seatbelt on.

"Ya attitude gone or what?" I asked switchin' lanes. "It's gone." She sighed. "Good cause I ain't rey fuck witchu if that's all you bout." She nodded.

"Do that shit again and imma choke ya lil ass."

-----
I'm sorry this is a little short chapter again. Just wanted to give Aug another chapter after all that commotion he caused in the last chapter. Ya'know had to dead them niggas on sight fr know what I'm sayin'.

And all the slang words we use here in Baltimore, Bmore, 410, Bodymore, charm city, Ard that's enough you get it 😭, but yea I've been using our words because I'm not from New Orleans or N'awlins or 504 and yeah I don't know any other names they go by. If you don't understand the term I'm using I will most likely put the meaning next to it like I did for this chapter.

But vote and comment for me prettyyyy pleaseeeeee

Auddie out😘