Chapter 22

Aulani

*
So my family and I are back in Atlanta, we all flew back except for August, Sneak and Teek. I know they are up to no good, but who am I to stop them. They are grown ass men. I just hope they don't get caught or hurt.

We left three days ago and it's really taking a toll on my body. I realized how lovely a vacation really was because the next day I had to work. That's kinda what I'm doing right now. Sitting in my office emailing other companies to sponsor PINK. I'm also trying to get a commercial aired around the United States. I was told it would only work for the East Coast until farther notice.

"Boss?" Leslie peeked her head into my office. "Yes?" I looked up from my computer. "Bria is here." I replied with send her back here. Shortly after I heard my door open then close. "Hey girl." She said sitting in the seat across from me. "Hey honey what you doing here?" I shut down my laptop for the time being.

"Girl still baby shopping. Can't wait till my little love bug comes." She rubbed her stomach. She's due at the end of February which is next month. "Girl me too, I'm spoil her so much she won't know who's her mama." I laughed. "Take her!" Bria laughed as well.

"Damn my baby ain't even born yet and you trynna give her away." I pouted. "Girl I'm trynna find me a man." She said getting up from the chair. "Teek is available." I mumbled.

"Can't whisper I heard you." She found some candy that was in my office refrigerator. "Well since you heard me you should give him a shot." I shrugged. "Girl I don't know. He's cute and all, but last time I dealt with a thug he knocked me up and left."

"Yeah that's true." I agreed.

"Really? You wasn't supposed to agree." She smacked her lips. "Then what was I supposed to do?" I asked laughing afterwards. "To be honest I don't know. It's just that the truth hurts." I nodded.

"Yeah it does."

"Aulani!" She smacked my arm. "Ouch what I say wrong now?" I rubbed my now sore arm. "Nothing, I'm just going to get some subway then leave." She rolled her eyes. Hormones......

"Yeah you go do that." I opened my computer back. She left the door and I guess made her way to the food court, like always. Before I could start my journey of emails again I received a text message.

Babe look we went skydiving.

August sent. I couldn't help, but laugh since he seemed so happy about it.

Was it fun?

Yea look we took this pic.

I laughed at his foolishness

I laughed at his foolishness. Only him! That slight print though.

You are such a clown 😭

Teek wasn't trynna do the shit he was scared but I'm like we ont get scared nigga!😾💪🏾

This boy! He know damn well he was the scared one.

Wow, I really wish you was here😫

Why wassup?

Look careful at the pic😊😏

I bit my lip because of the risky message I just sent. Hoping he would figure it out himself.

Nasty ass don't worry when daddy come back he'll lay it dahn 😏

K I'll be waiting.

I really have been ready to give my all to August. It will be my first time, so I'm glad while he's gone I'll have enough time to prepare myself. I already have it set that once he comes back to Atlanta I will give him my all. But then we aren't really together yet, so that just stops my whole plan.

I'm really confused of what I should do, so I'm going to talk to Joi and my mother after work.

*

August

I stayed back in Cancun with my niggas cause we still got this nigga Wavy here and we gotta make a quick drop to get our shit branched over seas. First we gonna hit up this José nigga for our connects then we gonna make sure Wavy lil ass ain't try to escape.

"Yung right?" The nigga asked. "Yeah you José?" He nodded. "Yes sir I am. I will show you to Jason he is the head of the business that goes on in Cancun." He said in his accent. Damn his shit stronger then mine. I'm trynna get one of these accents. The ladies gone love me for real.

"Aight." We followed him with our guns at our side. Ain't nobody rey get murked( killed) tonight. He led us to a dark, but large room." Nah Yung this some weird shit." Sneak said about to turn around. Lil punk ass scared of the dark. "Chill Bruh ain't shit rey happen." I said putting my gun in my hand.

"This is Jason." He said showing us a pit bull. This nigga gotta be geeking( playing). "Bruh this a dog." Teek spat as angry as I was. "Yeah. He runs everything." He smiled and then bowed to the dog. The twins and I looked at each other then back at the nigga bowing down to a dog.

"José get ya ass up. What you doin' man?" I grabbed him. "You are to not disrespect Jason. He can kill." He snatched away from my grip. This nigga special. "Aight man we just gone be out then." I turned my back to walk away.

"To where my friend?" José questioned. "Listen man. I ain't ya friend. We literally just met, so me and my niggas gone hid out." I said before making my exit with the twins. We got back into the car.

"Dat shit was all types of wrong." Teek shook his head. "Hell yeah." Sneak and I nodded agreeing. "So what's goin' on wit you and Lani?" Sneak asked. "Nun man we chillan." I shrugged my shoulders. "Fuck you mean y'all chillan?" Teek questioned.

"Like I said." I tried to dismiss the conversation. "Nigga what is chillan to you cause chillan to me is fuckin'." Teek smirked.

"Date what y'all doin' Yung?" Sneak hit my shoulder like I had accomplished something.

"Nah man nun of dat. Most action I got was wit my hand."

"Deadass?" They asked together shocked. "Yeah man she ain't trynna give it up any time soon."

"Damn man I get it every otha day foolin' wit Joi freak ass." Sneak smirked. "Shit I may be single but I be hittin' shit daily." Teek dapped up Sneak. "Yeah it's cause she a virgin."

"Deadass?" They asked again even more shocked. "Yeah niggas damn." I laughed.

"Damn bro when ya get dat you ain't leavin'." Sneak laughed. I laughed at his dumbass. "Whateva lets check on this nigga." I got out the car going to the vacant apartment we put Wavy in.

We opened the door and made our way to the basement. "What the fuck!?" I yelled.

"This nigga gone!" Sneak stomped his foot. "Damn search the house up and dahn." We split up and ran up and down the steps. I checked my spot and the twins did theirs. "Nothing?" They shook their head. Damn, Ghost gone kill us.

-----
Damn son

Auddie out😘