Chapter 32

August

*

It's been a week since I seen Aulani, but it was real awkward and depressing the last time I saw her. I was going to ask her to be good terms again that same day, but it was already hectic.

So I let her cool off and get her thoughts together for a week. To be honest, I had to cool off myself, that Lil nigga came off to me all hard, like he bout some shit. His lil ass wasn't even here to know what the fuck was going on.

Her family always running they damn mouth. Shit wasn't even that damn serious. But anyway right now I'm going to Ghost house again.

I told him to call up everybody, including Aiden. I don't know why that nigga still, I thought he was in school. Well to be honest I don't care, fuck him!

I pulled up to Ghost house to see everybody car. The door was wide open, so I walked in to everyone laughing. But once they saw me they stopped, like damn I ain't that bad.

"Good Mawnin' everyone." I smiled sitting on one of the lonely couches. "Morning." Chrissy smiled. I mentally rolled my eyes cause she the one that told everybody about my mishap.

"Aight." I cleared my throat. "So I wanted to know how everyone would feel if I asked Aulani to take me back. And consider giving me second chance." I looked over everyone's face as I spoke.

"Nope, so you can crush her heart again?" Joi shook her head. "But they wasn't even together." Ava rolled her eyes.

"If he can't be loyal when y'all on the talking stage, he can't be loyal when y'all are dating. Ava take notes and stay out of it." She shooed her away.

Ava was dismissed from the living room and was sent to her room.

Damn the one person on my side ain't allowed to say shit now and have my back cause she sent to her room now. Where my fan base at?

"Yeah Aug, you're a nice young man from the months I have known you, but I just really think you aren't right for my daughter. She deserves a buck and 50. Aulani has been through so much, that she really just needs a break. And that break will be someone who genuinely love and care for her."

"Ms.Chrissy I know exactly what you mean-"

"I don't think you do." Aiden scoffed. "Look Yungin' I aint did nun to ya, but if ya gotta pro'lem then we can get it on outside." I stood taking off my jacket.

"Woah ain't nobody fightin' up in dis bitch!" Ghost who been laid back not saying nothing the whole time, sat up. "Nah Ghost his lil puss ass, keep talkin' out the side of his neck. And ya know me, ya know I'm wit the shits." With that Aiden tried to swing on me, but I dodged his weak ass punch and swung giving him a quick piece to the jaw.

"Aye lil nigga." Ghost moved me back. "You fuckin' shittin' me? No the fuck you didn't just put ya hands on mine. Now we all know I dont play wit it comes to mine. I should murk ya lil ass right here, but you mines as well. And I don't tolerate my kids fightin' each otha'." He turned to Aiden, who was pissed that he couldn't get his lick in to show he wasn't weak.

"You ain't gotta bone to pick wit his skinny ass. You wasn't hea' so you don't know what the fuck actually happened. He's ya brotha' now, I took him under my wing way back in N'awlins way before you could talk. Let alone swing on someone. So gone ova' dere and apologize and hug it out." He smacked the back of our heads and pushed us together to make us hug, like how mama did me, Trav, Mal, and Mel. Man I need to hit that nigga Trav up by the way.

"My fault bruh, I was trynna protect my sister." He apologized. "You good, I know how it be." I dapped him up.

"Aight since we got that situated who else gotta problem wit my lil nigga?" He asked but nobody said anything.

*

Aulani

"Briaaaaa baby." I sung as I walked through her front door. "Shhh I just laid her to sleep."

"Aww my whittle love bug." I swooped her up. She began to cry, but as she opened her eyes she stopped and smiled. "Yess it's me mama. It's ya aunt/god mommy/ daddy." I laughed.

"You are a fool." Bria laughed. I sat down on the couch next to Bria and laid Kaiya on my chest. "She loves you so much."

"I know right. I love her even more." I kissed her cheek. "I'm so happy for you Bri." I looked at Bria, who was now sound asleep.

"Wow" I laughed and snuggled Kaiya next to her mother.

As I began to put a blanket over top of them and pillows on the floor incase Kai fell, my phone buzzed.

I looked down at my phone to see it was from August. Why is he texting me?

I know it's been a while since we talked and I've messed up in the past. But I still want you to be my lady. I'm sorry for everything I have done to you. I never intended to hurt you.

I rolled my eyes.

I know you probably rolled ya eyes at that but seriously Aulani I was just doing it right then and there and wasn't thinking about the repercussions. I didn't think you would find out let alone leave me. Just meet me downtown by Original Steakhouse for dinner at 9.

"Oh boy." I bit my lip.

----------
Well what I trying to do is update at least half of this book before Christmas 🎄 hopefully I make it, but if I don't oh well! 😭

-Auddie out❤️