Chapter 2

Aulani

*

Good morning beautiful. I hope you had a good night rest. I surely would like to take you on a date sometime. Text me back whenever you aren't busy😘

Stop texting me!  That's his second time texting my phone. I haven't even replied to his text message last night, so I don't know why he keeps sending more. I got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom where I turned on the water for my shower. As my water began to go warm I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I got in the shower, washing my body with a coconut scent body wash.

After being in there for a little over 30 minutes, I got out and put on a face mask. As I let the face mask work it's magic I floated around my room figuring out what to put on.
I decided to put on something simple, but comfortable and cute. Finally figuring it out, I removed the mask and rubbed a glowing cream on my skin.

(Outfit)

(Outfit)

I decided not to wear makeup today since it's a little warm outside and I know how easy it is for me to sweat. Fully dressed, I took a few pictures and then was on my way to my parents house.

Before backing out of the driveway I plugged my phone up to the AUX. I went to my pandora list and clicked on partynextdoor. I put the car on R as Come and See Me played. I switched the gears to D and drove away.

*
"Mama I'm here." I walked through the door after using my key. "Hey honey, how was your outing yesterday?" She asked chopping up some green peppers. "It was cool, this boy was trying to get with me, but I immediately shut it down. Which caused the girls to be like why you do that. That could've been your freeway ticket to get some dick." I mimicked the girls. Yes I said that to my mother, we talk about any and every thing under the sun. Which is one reason our relationship is the way it is.

"So I was like so I can end up like Bria. I didn't mean it like her being pregnant and single, but that's the way it came out. She ran to the bathroom crying and what not. Chantaé went after her. They came back we was cool then Taé gave the boy my number." I rolled my eyes. Mama chuckled and shook her head.

"That girl. I would've smack all of the piss out of her giving my number out like that." I nodded laughing. "Did the boy text you?" She asked putting the green peppers aside so she could began on the onions. "What boy?" My little brother Aiden said coming around the corner.

 "What boy?" My little brother Aiden said coming around the corner