Chapter 44

August

*

"We found this nigga Aug. He was on some IT shit when we caught him." Sneak laughed.

"He tried to go up under the sewer." Teek pushed Nathan over to me laughing along with his twins. These niggas goofy for real. It never fails, not even in a serious ass situation like these.

I blew my smoke out of my mom into his face. Every good nigga know that's a sign of disrespect. And you are to defend yourself if someone does that to you. Your homeboy, girlfriend, brother, it doesn't matter at that given time you gotta do something so they know you with the shits and ain't no punk.

Nathan clenched his jaw and balled up his fist, but couldn't do nothing because he was tied up.

"Look where this shit got ya bitch ass Nate." I looked around the abandoned house, but he didn't.

I grabbed his chin. "I said look around." He looked around this time not really wanting to. Sneak and Teek childish asses was standing behind him laughing the whole time.

Ghost shook his head in disbelief that someone he helped raise turned back on him along with his family.

"You was my brother lil nigga. When ya mother was dyin' from cancer who took ya ass in? Me! When you ain't have no clothes on ya back? When ya had holes in ya sock? No food in ya mouth? I took the shit off my and put it on ya.I spent my lil itty bitty change on ya. I introduced a the games, along with the ins and outs. I broke my bread to split wit ya when I still had nothin'.  I killed niggas that came afta' you was you was my brudda. I TOOK SHOTS AND LIFE SETENECES FO' YA'! And this is how you repay me. You try to kill nigga? What type shit is this?"

I punched him in angry.

"I'm sorry bro." He cried.

"I aint ya brotha no mo'."
I shook my head letting tears fall down my face.

"You don't know loyalty like I do. You switched up on some goofy shit. Was it a bitch? Some pussy that made you do it? Or was it having money and name in the streets?" I chuckled.

"You really full of it man."I shook my head. "I swear you are." I punched him again.

"I thought you was my ride or die. Both riding to the wheels fall off. That's just crazy cause I ran ta ya when Mel died and you said you would be there just like he was." I expressing my angry by repeatedly punching him.

"Shit really crazy man." I cried. "Shit real crazy."

Aulani

*

I sat on the bathroom floor in my room with swelled eyes as I looked down at the positive pregnancy test and I began to panic.

All these years I have been fine. I didn't have to worry about missing my period. I knew I was bound to come on any given time because I had no sexual activities at all.

But for these couple of months with August, I had to watch it and I was supposed to come on the day he left. But no, my mind played tricks on me, having me spot and that's it.

After I realized that it skipped, I decided to take a pregnancy test which is how I'm here now.

I began to cry, one because I wasn't ready and neither was the father and two I have no clue if he is coming back. After this news, I'm pretty sure he's not. Yeah we are both good with Kaiya. We babysit her and what not,  but that's only because we know we can return her.

I placed the test in a sandwich bag and stuck it in my purse. I ran to my car and sped down the street to my parents home.

I ran into the house and saw everyone having a good time, but my mother saw the worried look on my face and ran to me. "What's wrong baby? Who did what to you?" She asked sitting me down on the couch.

"Nothing I just hope August is  not doing anything crazy to get him locked up or killed." I shook my head.

"Why you say that?" Joi asked and they all looked up at me. "I'm pregnant." I did the jazzy hands nervously.

August

Pow pow

The gun sounded as Teek blew caps into this nigga Wavy.

Pow

I sent one right between Nathan's eyes. My old best friend, brother, etc

"Damn and I called you my brother. I let you sleep in my house." I shook my head.

"Bitch ass." I chuckled.

"C'mon y'all we gotta go, I'm Rey set fire to this shit." Ghost said putting gasoline all around the house and on their bodies. We took our gloves off and threw them onto the ground.

Rushing out of the house before the fire blew was a daze. We made it just in time because by time we got to the car the house blew up in flames.

So much of friends having ya back huh? I shook my head and got in the car driving away.

-------

When the people you thought would be there the most switch up on you...

GAHHHH DAMN

Auddie out..