Chapter 47

Aulani

*

I watched everybody come into the house except for August. Teek looked at me with a worry expression. " I don't know how to say this but something tragic happened to August before we got on the plane." He said.

"No no no no." I cried. "This can't be true."I fell to my knees crying until I heard, "get up girl we just playin' ."

It was August, I saw him coming towards me I want the other way.

" Nah you play too much."I pushed him away as he tried to kiss me. He pulled me into his grip and kissed me. "Damn girl you gettin' thick."
He poked my stomach.

"Yeah I have to tell you about that-"

I went to say why my stomach was full, but a girl with red hair walked through the door.

  August ran to her with open arms so she jumped in his arms.  One, who is this girl?  Two, why did he run to her with open arms?  Three,  who granted  her the permission to come inside of my parents house.

Seconds later three little girls came running in screaming "Uncle August."

This time I knew I was wrong, it was Chandra, Melvin's fiancé and the mother of August 3 nieces. I felt so bad because I was thinking of calling her so many different names.

He put Chandra down and picked up his three nieces kissing their cheeks while they giggled.

"Uncle we missed you." the little one said.

" You've been gone for so long."the oldest  one said.

While the middle child just smiled and held on to his neck. After them Travis with his girl Tima walked in along with another man, and another woman who was much older I'm guessing August's mom.

When she walked in the door everybody went quiet. August just stared at her and tension was deep.

But as we thought they would yell at each other, they were wrapped in each other's arms. Expressing how much they missed each other, it was such a beautiful sight.

Out of all people from his family I would've thought August would hate to see his mother here but it was the opposite. Maybe he let the grudge go.

He walked over to me, "Fam this  is my lady Aulani and these are her people's y'all know Ghost, that's his wife Chrissy, they oldest daughter Joi, Ava, and  baby Tamia. This  sneak and Joi's little boy DJ. Oh yeah and this big headed ass Lil girl is Bria. Her and Teek mess around with each other.  They been fuckin' around but everybody just findin' out."

They smack their lips and everybody laughed at August's comment.

"Hi baby I'm Miss. Sheila but you can call me mom Sheila." his mother said coming to me. " I'm Aulani."

"It's a pleasure to meet you." I said smiling looking for August.

"Likewise." She smiled.  I saw August  and excused myself from mama Sheila.

"August I have to speak with you." I tapped his arm.

"Hold on baby just wait a minute. I'm trying to talk my brothers right now ." He held up a finger.

" Please it's important." I pulled his arm.

" I said come on , I'm trynna
bond with my family."

" It will only take a couple seconds." I  whined. 

"You can't wait  a minute? I just got back and  you have ready on my dick." He slightly pushed me away.

So then I just blurted out August.

"I'm pregnant! I tried to tell you in private but you just wouldn't budge.  I am going on 5 weeks.  August  if you don't want to help baby it's fine I'll take care of it myself. " he shook his head.

"Lani it's nothing like that. I helped make this baby, so I will take care of it as well as be the father this baby needs. I've got you." He hugged and kiss me.

Everybody aww and told us congratulations. "Wow we're having a baby." August chuckled rubbing my poking belly. "Yup we are." I smiled and hugged him tighter. "I'm so happy to have you back."

"I'm so happy to be back baby."

----------------
Well that's chapter 47, but more is to come.

Auddie out