Chapter 20

Omniscient

*

Finally I get to tell what's happening in the damn story🙄

*
After a long dinner, the group of family and friends made their way back to the truck they had arrived in. "So like Aiden where's Sydney?" Aulani asked. "Still at the university." He stated sighing. Sydney is studying to become a fashion designer.

Aulani and Chantaé have been giving her tips on what to do and what not to do. Sydney has been asking because they are in the fashion business theirselves with the store PINK.

Nodding her head she slipped out of the car. Everyone else followed suit and they made their way to the hotel rooms. Exchanging the I love yous and see you in the morning everyone was settled in their rooms.

"Thanks for tonight." Aulani kissed August's cheek. "No prob'lem love." He smiled. Aulani looked at August just admiring how handsome he was.

The last time she really took the time to analyze this man was the first day she met him. She noticed that she have really grown to like the man in front of her. Never have she thought herself to date a dealer or someone like August Alsina.

Even though he wasn't nobody to the world, but another human she saw so much in him. Aulani knew that there was something so deep that he could share with the world, she just didn't know what it was.

"I'm gonna take a shower then you can get in." She said heading into the bathroom. Turning on the water she remember the events from two days ago, when she and August had finally done something sexually. It wasn't full out, but it was enough for her to let go.

She bit her lip and sat in the tub. Going back to her old technique she guided her hand down to her sweet innocence. Rubbing her finger over her clitoris she moaned out August's name as if he was the one feeling on her.

On the other side of the door August was watching Family Guy. He was surprised because he only thought it was an United States based show. Oblivious to the girl he was thinking about dating in the bathroom masturbating while thinking of him.

"Mm yes August." He heard a quiver. Looking around the room he waited for the sound to appear again. When it did, his head whipped to the bathroom door. "I can't believe." He said removing himself from the position he laid in on the bed.

Moving his ear closer to the door he heard Aulani moaning and hissing at the pleasure she was feeling. Just from hearing her moans he grew hard himself. "Shit lil nigga stay dahn." He tried to press his now growing member down. Aulani moans had grew to a higher pitched sound which cause Mr. Classy to grow. Instead of fighting the urge August began to rub the now harden member in his briefs.

He decided on not running into the bathroom and fucking her right there. He knew she wasn't ready, so this would only be the right way to get rid of his boner.

He pulled out his shaft and began to stroke it. "Ooh shit." He hissed at the feeling. Even though the only thing that touched his member was his hand it still eased the horniness.

Moving his hand up and down his stiff member August hissed and groaned lowly, so Aulani wouldn't hear them. Aulani had just finished up her climax when she heard shuffling at the other side of the door. "Fuck." The voice mumbled. Aulani covered her mouth with her now cleaned hands taken back at the fact that August was masturbating. Did he know I was?

Aulani questioned in her head. No he couldn't have I wasn't loud enough. She shook the thoughts and began to clean her body. While she cleaned August finished up his manly duties. "Damn." He grumbled and went to the sink in the kitchen to wash his hands.

Aulani had came out the bathroom, but stopped when she saw August walking back into their bedroom. They both had no clue that the other knew that they were masturbating. The awkwardness had took a toll over the both of their bodies. To break the silence August cleared his throat. "Imma take my showa' na'." With that August quickly made his way into the bathroom.

*

"I love this view." Chrissy said making her way to Aulani and August's balcony the next morning. "Yeah I know right." Aulani came out behind her. "Have you put it to use?" Her mother smirked. Aulani looked at her mother shaking her head.

She turned her back and made her way back into the living room where everyone was seated with the exception of Bria. Since Bria was pregnant she had many scents that causes her to become nausea and the sea water mixed with salt was a terrible mix for her, so she decided to stay back.

"Yall ready now?" Nicholas asked while standing from his seat. "I am, I don't know about August." Aulani shrugged and looked back to the room. August been sluggish all morning because he hasn't had sex in what felt like forever to him. What he would get every week has came to a halt.

"Aug man you ready?" Aiden called out. "Yeah hea' I come." He said making his way to the living room as well. "What's wrong Auggie?" Tamia asked walking closer to August. "I'm straight munchkin jus' ti'ed." He lied picking her up.

Everyone believed his false claim, but Aulani she knew that her holding August up from sex was eating him alive. She kind of realized that when she heard him masturbating last night. Instead of pondering on the topic she followed everyone who held left the room already.

Everyone had made their way to the beach and was having a good time till Brandon A. K. A Wavy himself decided to show his face.

"Hello family and friends." He smiled and waved to all of Aulani's guest. Everyone just mugged him, but Tamia being young and innocence she gave him a welcoming "Hi".

Just from that Brandon though it would be okay enough to reach for her, but all the men in the family quickly stopped it. Aiden had moved Ava behind him. Nicholas did the same with Chrissy, as well as Nathan with Chantaé and Sneak with Joi who was holding onto DJ.

"It was brave enough fo' you ta show ya face, but it was the wrong idea." August grabbed Tamia and held onto Aulani's hand. "And why is that?" Brandon asked still standing where he shouldn't be.

"Listen Brandon or whoever you are leave us alone and gone somewhere." Joi snared. "Boy you are beautiful must be Aulani's sister since you do seem young." He smirked. Sneak clenched his jaw and spoke. "You lucky I ain't got my piece wit' me nigga."

"Just leave boy you makin' it worse fa ya' self." Nathan spoke. He wasn't really the one to speak unless spoken to and addressed to an uncomfortable situation, which they were in right now.

"I'll leave definitely." He raised his hands up in surrender. "But I'll be back for what is truly mines." He smiled Aulani's way. "Nigga she don't want ya pin head ass." August yelled.

"Your really bold for saying I got the pin head." Brandon laughed before walking away. "No he didn't." August tried to run after him, but everyone had held onto him. "Don't worry son we'll get him." Nicholas mumbled in his ear.

What does he mean by that?

----
Here you go since someone wanted me to update. Not gonna lie I just wrote this 12 something tonight. I'm beyond tired so good night.

Auddie out❤️