Chapter 21

August

*
I woke up the next morning with Aulani sound asleep on my chest. I quickly, but softly removed her. I sent a text to a group message which consisted of myself, Ghost, Nathan, Sneak, and Teek. They shot back "bet" and I knew the plan was in action.

I hopped in the shower real quick. It was going on 8 inna morning so I know Aulani wouldn't be waking up anytime soon. I put my clothes on and headed to the door. Stopping myself, I returned back to the room and kissed her forehead.

I walked out of the room and saw all my boys outside of their rooms as well. "Ain't nobody see y'all right?" I asked dapping them up. "Nah they knocked out cold. Allat food and shit got to 'em." Nathan laughed. We laughed as well.

To the girls, Nathan doesn't speak much. That's only cause he stay to hisself, but with us he a hothead. That's been my boy since back inna G. It was me, him, sneak, and teek. Nobody knows though, like nobody knows that my mans Ghost still inna game. He was the leader of all of this till I moved up here. He said he liked the way I worked, so he made me his right hand man. Then he gave me his title as the leader.

People that worked for him for a while was mad, so they tried to dead me. That's where Wavy comes to play, he was one of them trading ass snake niggas. Since he ain't get promoted he went behind our back and started plotting wit' niggas we ain't fuck wit' like Cheesy.

"Let's get this sho' onna rode." Sneak smirked. We got inna car and drove to where he would be. Since we saw his ass yesterday, we know he gotta be close. Teek got his room number and Nathan got where he would be at this time of day.

"Y'all packed.(Got your guns)" Ghost asked. "Already." They chimed together.

We pulled up to the bar he would be trying to seek his product in. "Aight so imma find this bitch ass nigga and y'all crowd 'round da exit incase he try to dip (leave)." Ghost said. "Woe ya sho' cause I can always come up there wit chu?" I said knowing that if something was to happen to him, we was gonna have to make up a lie on what happened.

"Nah Yung I'm good." He said and walked into the joint. The rest of us niggas stood by the exit wit our guns in hand. "Man I really hope he come out in one piece." Nathan shook his head.

After a good ten minutes of waiting no site of Ghost or this nigga Wavy. "Come on yo he takin' too long." Sneak sucked his teeth,  throwing another rock into the street as he sat on a curb. "Yeah he really is Imma go see what up." I said standing up and making my way into the bar.

I walked around the place with no site of either of them, so I went to the back. I heard hella commotion, so I followed the sound. I opened one of the doors to see Wavy and Ghost fucking wrestling onna floor. "Get up." I yanked up Ghost to see this nigga arm bleeding. Fuck he got stabbed. I shot Wavy in his leg, so he couldn't run away. Wrapping up Ghost arm, we picked up Wavy and ran through the back door.

"Ahh my fucking leg!" He hissed. "Shut up bitch."

"Ayye Bruh start the car up!" I yelled to sneak as we made our back around the front. He started the car and I threw Wavy dumbass inna back. "Where we rey take his ass?" Sneak asked pulling off. "Dahn by the river?" Nathan asked.

"No dumbass." I smacked the back of his head. "Ahh shit why y'all gone kill me? I ain't did nothing!" He cried inna back. Ignoring his comment I answered Sneak's question. "To dat apartment shit Teek pulled up." He nodded and we was on our way

*

"Where was yall this early in the morning?" Lani aggy ass asked once we made our way into the room. "Chillan went out to smoke." I shrugged. "Smoking got my daddy arm wrapped up?"

"Nah his dumbass got too high he hit it on something." Chrissy sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes. "Mmh I bet. Nicholas to our room."

Damn hope my yungin don't get fucked up. I laughed, but it eased when I turned to an unimpressed Aulani. "Tell all of them bye cause ya ass in trouble too." Sneak, Teek, and Nathan snickered. "What's so funny? I'm telling Chantaé and Joi." She cut her eye at them. "Y'all though y'all was off. Good thang I'm single." Teek laughed.

"When I'm telling Bria to get in ya ass too. Now out!" She pushed them towards the door. They was out the door and she grabbed her phone I guess snitching like she said she was gonna do.

"Now August tell me what y'all was really doing because you, Sneak ,and Teek together is trouble." I sucked my teeth. "So what dat gotta mean. We was chillin' plus ya daddy and Nathan was dere." I sat on the bed.

"That doesn't mean anything. Don't start lying now, tell me where y'all was at." She straddle my lap. Damn she hit me with that don't start lying now. "Aight we went to a bar." It was the semi- truth. "Then what happened to my father?"

"We was at the bar we was smokin' and drinkin' he got to high and starting dancing on a table and fell. When he fell he cut his arm on a glass."

"You sure?" She bit her lip I guess trying to believe me. "Yeah ma." I pecked her lips. "Ok I guess I'll believe you." She sighed. "You guess?" I chuckled and began to tickle her. "Au- August stop." She laughed.

------

Sorry this chapter was short I'm just trynna feed y'all something till it gets good again. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Let me stop being mean I love yall❤️ but anyway more to come.

Auddie out ❤️