Chapter 9

Aulani

*
I had no clue August was as rude as he was being today. After our lil argument and me getting out of the car to get right back in things been going smoothly. He's not being as mean as he was at first and I wasnt being a big ole baby either. Right now we about to head out to Buffalo Wild Wings because I got hungry.

"Hello welcome to Buffalo Wild Wings, just the two of you?" I nodded as she led the way to the table. "You go ahead I'm rey head to the bathroom." He said from behind me before traveling through the restaurant to find the restroom.

"Here you go. Your waiter should be with you soon." The young lady smiled before returning to her original spot in the front. I sat at the table alone, to kill time I looked through the menu. Before I could decide our waiter came to the table.

"Hello beautiful my name is Jason and I'll be your waiter tonight. I would hope you are alone and single, so I could serve you my number as well as your food." Before I could respond August came up behind him and patted his shoulder. "Too bad buddy she's not. She's off the list." I was never on there, don't need a nigga.

"Oh I humbly apologize Mr & Mrs.." Before I could speak again August cut me off. "Nun ya- jus' get us our drinks yo." I narrowed my eyes at him and kicked him under the table. "Ahh shit baybeh fuck was that for?" He hissed.

I shifted my eyes to the waiter, who was still standing there not knowing what was going on. "What?"

"Apologize." I gritted though my teeth. "Fo' what?" I gave him that look all mamas give they kids when they in trouble. "My fault man, I ain't mean ta' disrespect ya." August apologized for once. "It's all good. Drinks?"

"I'll take a lemonade and he'll get a sprite." He nodded and walked away. I turned to a mad August, aww poor him. "Fuck I had to apologize fo'?"

"Ya food is in his hands, he could've spat in it for you being rude to him." I said going through my phone. "I wish his fruity loop head ass would, I'd beat the fuck outta him." He grumbled before snatching my phone.

"No phones, we onna date." He smiled. I arched an eyebrow. "Oh really?"

"Yep." His phone began to ring. He went to reach for it, but I grabbed his hand. "Ah ah no phones we onna date."

He smacked his lips. "Come on na' I said no phones not trap phones."

"Nope August no is no." Jason, the waiter brought our drinks out and asked for our meals. I got a plate of honey mild wings and August got a cheeseburger with fries.

"You got a burger at a wing spot?" I laughed causing him too as well. "Ain't shit wrong wit dat."

"It is."

"Well when it come don't ask fo' a piece." I rolled my eyes. "Ain't want a piece anyway."

*

"August just one piece." I looked at his juicy burger. It looked so good, especially with the mac sauce dripping from the sides and the crispy onion rings sitting there creating a crunch sound every time he bit into it. "Nope, this a wing joint remember." I pouted. "Pa-leaseeeee just one."

"Uhh aight Lani one bite." He held the burger up to my mouth. In one swift move I got a good bite of it. I moaned at the taste of it, I ain't no it was this good.

"Shit I'm full as a bitch." He burped sitting the rest of his burger down. I smiled and he looked at me through squinted eye. I smiled titling my head more this time. "Take the damn burga'." He chuckled shaking his head. "What you trynna do afta' this?" He asked grabbing one of my wings. This nigga just said he was full.

"Doesn't matter." I shrugged and drunk the last little bit of my lemonade. "We gone head back ta' my crib." I hesitantly nodded. I haven't been to a guys house before unless they were my friends. And then go over a guy like August's house, something is bound to happen.

After paying for the food and driving for a good 15 minutes, we finally got to August house. It was 10 minutes till 11, so it was pretty late.

August recently went upstairs to get comfortable. As he was gone I examined his house. It's decent for a drug dealer it's not as I thought it would be. Soon August came downstairs with sweatpants and no shirt on.

 Soon August came downstairs with sweatpants and no shirt on

((Oh my Gawd😍))

This nigga is real fine as fuck. "Like somethin' you see?" He smirked before grabbing a bag off the counter. "Nope." The stubbornness spoke for itself. "You not all that." I rolled my eyes. "Mmh aight." He chuckled lighting a blunt.

"You smoke?"

"Eh sometimes gotta be in the mood." He nodded. "You inna mood?" I shrugged. "Sure why not?" I took the blunt from him and hit it. We passed the joint back and forth till it was gone and we were both high. "Damn Aug you really furred."( gone, dumb high/ drunk, but in this occasion high) I laughed.

"You just as gone as me shorty ya eyes got you lookin' like ya name Ming. You want egg roll?" He said in a Chinese voice. I hit him. "Aug that's racist." I laughed. "But you're laughin'."

"Cause it was still funny." He moved, so he was now in between my legs. I was laying on the couch, so he just slid his bony self right between them. "You wanna know what else would be funny?" He smirked. "What?"

"If you was to kiss me like this." He said pulling my head towards his slowly.

Grabbing my waist he began to pull me even closer than we were before since he was laying on me. He turned his head tugging my bottom lip with his teeth. Getting myself more into the kiss, I wrapped my arms around his neck. He began to grind his groin into mine. I moaned, he released from the kiss first pecking my lips afterwards.

Damn...

-----
Wooop that was sexy. Hope it ain't leaving y'all drip drop drip drippity dropping lol
But that's chapter 9, more coming soon
Don't forget to vote and comment

Auddie out ❤️