Chapter 30

Aulani

*
We sat in the hospital waiting for Kaiya, just by her name I can Tell she's the most beautiful thing in the world. But instead of in the pain eating ice and waiting for the baby she's being tortured by Joi.

"You are so annoying leave me the hell alone." Bria rolled her eyes at Joi. Ava laughed at the two going back and forth. "Why are you messing with her Joi." Mama continued rubbing cocoa butter on Bria's stomach.

"Because the baby is about to come out and I wanna be the god mommy, but Aulani is." She rolled her eyes. "Excuse you, but she's my friend." I laughed.

"Fuck up." She rolled her eyes. "Orrr you said bad word." Mia scowled Joi with her mean face and her finger waving in the air. Like Michelle from Full House.

We continued to laugh and joke around before we heard, "I heard someone was giving birth

We continued to laugh and joke around before we heard, "I heard someone was giving birth." Aiden came in the room with hella balloons and a teddy bear. "Aiden!" Everyone, but Bria ran to him with open arms. "Aww look you done dyed your hair, look at you all snackish." Mama pinched  his cheeks.

"Oh my God, Mama don't say that

"Oh my God, Mama don't say that." He laughed. Sitting the balloons and teddy bear on the table, he hugged and kissed Bria on the cheek. "Congrats sis."

"So have you felt any pain yet?" He asked picking Tamia up. "Nope. She's still in my belly, squirming around happily." We all laughed.

"So how's ya lil girlfriend?" Joi asked. "We stopped dating and decided to just be friends." He shrugged. "What happened." Ava asked. "Do we need to beat this bitch ass?" I asked. "Nah Mama bear in training." He chuckled.

"We just ain't rockin' like that." All the girls in the room except Tamia, who was watching Power Puff girls rolled their eyes and mumbled "mmhm".

"Well let's take this quick snap so It won't be awkward." Ava said holding her phone up on the selfie stick. "Ayyeee."  We all began to laugh and dance at the edge of the bed till Bria let out a loud scream.

"Aww shit hear she comes..." Aiden hyped up. "Nurse!"

August

I was just kicking pack smoking a blunt with my feet up till the big head ass twin came bussin' inna door.

"Wassam Yung?" Sneak said walking up inna trap. "Nun man jus' chillan fo' the lil while." I dapped him then Teak up. "True..." he nodded his head. I took my feet off of the table and smashed the roach in the ashtray.

"So how you be Aug?" Teak asked  grabbing up a dime. "Same ole shit, ain't nun rey change." I shrugged.

"I would've thought it was a lady in ya' crib." He laughed with Sneak. "No dumbass only bitch I got inna crib is Travis retarded ass." I laughed.

"Why ya' ass outta the house anyway. Yo ass to'e up from the flo' up." Sneak laughed. "A key key key, fuck up. I can do whatever the fuck I want."

"Yeah cause Aulani ain't there." Sneak threw another shot and they laughed. "Y'all niggas gone stop clownin' me." I got up from the couch I was sitting on and walked to the door.

"Aight Yung chill bruh... we came ta actually holla at ya." Teek laughed. "Yea? Then stop clowin' me fool." I slapped the back of they heads and sat back in my chair.

"Wassup?"

"So we got word on Wavy.... we know where we at and what he plottin'." They smirked. "Real shit? Where at?"

"New York, dis nigga up there doin' some big time shit or somethin'."

"Big time as what?" I furrowed ny eyebrows. "Sex traffickin'."
"Sick fuck." I scrunched my face up in disgust. This nigga really got fucking problems. Nasty ass.

"So what we finna do?"

"Well..."

———————

More to come stay tuned

Auddie out

Auddie out❤