Chapter 40

Aulani

*

"You ain't no damn angel after you beat the bricks off of shawty last week." I laughed. She giggled a little bit too. "She had it coming."

"Yeah baby she did, but you my own lil angel. You gotta keep this own fo' me tonight. Shit is sexy." I said taking some pictures of her.

"Ouu ya ass pokin'

"Ouu ya ass pokin'. Prolly cause a yungin' hittin' it right."I humped the air with my tongue out.

"You clown. Lets go before we are late." I took my wings off and put some cover up clothes on. It's Joi's birthday and she wanted everybody to dress up in a costume. As you can tell I'm and angel and well August is Danny from Grease. He got a little curl in his hair that I did for him, it's so cute.

"Bae stop touchin' it

"Bae stop touchin' it." August whined as I kept putting my hands in his hair. "I'm sorry baby I'm just admiring my work."

"Your work? God made me woman. He gave me this nice slick curl."

"Alright well next time you want it call on God to curl it." I grabbed my coat and opened the front door. "You always in ya damn feelings girl oh my goodness." August huffed and rolled his eyes and we made our way to the car.

"If you don't wanna hear me in my feelings you can drive your own damn car." I got in the driver seat. "Now you doin' too much." He sucked his teeth. "How August, please tell em how." I crossed my arms.

"You know damn well I was gonna ride wit you now you talkin' bout you can ride in ya own damn car like you buggin' right now all cause I said a joke."

"Maybe I wasn't in the mood for no damn joke." I rolled my eyes. "But you was just laughing at a joke I said a few minutes ago."

"That was a few minutes ago. Things change as time progress."

"Don't try hit me with that progressive commercial Aulani I ain't playing wit ya ass." he laughed making me laugh as well. "I cant stand you." I  started the car as he finally got in. "That's you wit ya progressive budget gun head ass."

I rolled my eyes. "The only time ya eyes should be rolling is when I'm giving you that good wood and I'm not right now so cut it out." I did it again.

"Pull the car over." he said sternly.

"Why?" I asked switching lanes to get off on our exit.

"Cause I said so and I'm rey show you what I mean." he said pulling the steering wheel so we could be off the road. He turned the hazard lights on, laid his seat back, and pulled me on top of him. "Let see how face this attitude gone go away."

*

We finally made it to the party, we were  a little over a hour late because August wanna be having sex on the side of the road. He's crazy, but no lie it felt even better knowing we were being risky having sex in a car on the side of the highway.

"Finally you guys are here." Joi came over to us in her in her sexy devil costume. "Ah hell Sneak know you wearin' this?' August asked covering her up. "Yes he's over there smoking if you want to go over there."

"Bet"he said making his way to the men's table. "Now tell me why y'all late."

"Damn all up in our business." I chuckled looking around seeing friends and family. "Just tell me." he grabbed my arm. "We was fucking on the side of the highway."

"Oh my god on my birthday y'all two  little horny rabbit monsters."

"Really Joi horny rabbit monsters?" I laughed. "Yes y'all can't keep y'all hands off each other just for the sake of others."

"Yeah because it's only us in this relationship not others." I shrugged. "Y'all are selfish." she walked away from me. Oh well.

Thinking about what Joi said got to me because the men are leaving for New York in a couple days to get Wavy and Nathan. We don't know how long they will be gone and it will be hard for me because we haven't been separated since we got together. I sat down at a table by myself toying with my ring from August.

Bria wasn't able to make it because she had no one to watch Kaiya and this is an adult party. So I'm here bored by myself.

I smelled the aroma of weed and alcohol knowing it was August. "Wassam baby you look bored."

"Because I am." I said wiping an eyelash from his cheek.

"You wanna come over there wit us, we chillan for real just kickin' it." he mumbled. "Nah baby I'm fine right here go head back over there and have fun."

"You sure?" he knitted his eyebrows together.

"Yep." I assured.

"I love you." he kissed my cheek.

"i love you more, now go."

He nodded heading back over to the boys. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in. Lord please give me the strength to hold my self together when the man I love leaves and may not return. 

---------

Now I've been thinking because people have been asking me to do sequels for my other books. One Dance another August Alsina love story and Love is crazy. Comment which one I should do a sequel to because it really doesn't matter to me.

I can either do.....

Love is Crazy sequel

One Dance sequel

Mon Reine ( A girl from France, who's a rich princess visits the United States and meets August Alsina, but doesn't tell him her life story because he may think different of her.)

ILL WAIT ( Prison story of how August Alsina has daughter and girlfriend outside of jail waiting for him to finish a 20 plus year sentence.)

Comment which series I should do, it's all up to the voting and inbox messages I receive.

Auddie out.