Chapter 28

Aulani

*

It's been a week since August been in the hospital, he says he's so ready to go home. His wish finally came true because today I am signing his discharge papers.

"Aug say cheese." I took a picture of him. He looked at me, mugged then looked back down. He's been in a shitty mood since the whole accident. On top of everything, I volunteered to take care of him.

I guess he feels weak and doesn't want to depend on someone. But what he doesn't want to hear is that and he can't walk on his leg for a 3 to 6 months till it heals. If he does, it can't be but for so long.

"I know your upset, but just smile for  your nieces." He ignored me and put his earphones in. "Fine." I rolled my eyes. 

I hope he know I don't have to take care of him especially since I am still a little upset at the situation prior to the shooting

I hope he know I don't have to take care of him especially since I am still a little upset at the situation prior to the shooting. I still took the picture, blowing under my breath I put my phone in my purse.

"Ready?" The nurse who has been taking care of him asked."Can't I just leave him here, you know if I wanted to?" She laughed a bit. "If you please."

"Nah just bring him." I walked in front of them towards my car. Even though this lil nigga gets on my last nerve I just can't leave him here. He has nobody, I mean he and Travis has reconnected, but Travis won't be here until tomorrow.

I unlocked the door and she opened the passenger side for him. "I got it shit, I'm not handicap." He pulled away from her grip on his arm. "I'm so sorry about him." I apologized.

"It's okay, most patients I get act like this after recovering from such and devastating matter." She nodded.

He slammed the door and I exchanged byes with the nurse. Getting in the car and closing the door, I yanked one of his earphones out. "What the fuck yo!"

"Don't be slamming my fucking door. And cuss at me again and you and that attitude will be thrown right out the door you just slammed."

"Yeah what the fuck ever." He rolled his eyes and stuffed the earphone back in his ear.

I swear I fucking hate him!
I started the car and was on my way to his house to drop this bastard ass crybaby home.

*

I pulled up to his house and went to get out the car, but he grabbed my arm. "What?"

"Nun." He shook his head and got out. Limping to the door, he unlocked it and walked inside his house. "What else do you need before I go?"

"Something ta' eat." He fell back onto the couch and put his food up. "Like what?" I maneuvered my way to the kitchen.

"I don't know make anything." He turned the television on. "About to give you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich." I mumbled.

"What the fuck you say smart yo?"

"Listen here Anthony, I don't know who the fuck you been talking to today, but it ain't me. You gonna start talking to me like a fucking person. I have been putting up with ya shit, but I don't have to no more. I don't have to talk care of ya crippled ass cause ya so called friend shot ya skinny ass. Fuck this, make ya own damn food." I slammed the refrigerator shut.

"Aulani-"

"No don't say shit to me!" I put my hand up and made my way to the door. "Call yo that dirty ass broad who you been fucking." And with that I left his ignorant ass in there to starve.

*

August

"Fuck she so mad for?" I scoffed. "Cause ya rude ass been doin' dumb shit." Sneak smacked the back of my head. "Stop bitch!" I hissed and rubbed my head. "To be real tho yung, you ain't realize she takin' care of ya' and she not even ya' girl." Teek said.

"She won't even his girl in the beginnin' twin."

"Trueeee." They agreed to each other's comments. "Fuck y'all, I don't need her. Yungin good by hisself."

"Yeah okayyyy." The Twins said together. "Fuck y'all." I laughed.

We all knew I did need Aulani, especially here by my side to help me recover. But I just don't want her to get to close to me again like she was before. She made that mistake of like me and I made the mistake of telling her I'm not like them other niggas when I am.

—————————

Oh my goodnessssssss it's been so long since I have wrote something

Oh my goodnessssssss it's been so long since I have wrote something. I was sitting here writing anything for my English essay and I got thinking like what the fuck! I'm sitting here writing bullshit when I gotta whole book on WATTPAD that I never finished. I know my readers missing me cause I'm missing them for real. So here I am! And I'm definitely here to stay and finish because all my sports are up till the spring. Fall softball was amazing! We played out last game October 14 with the DUB so we was officially undefeated. And soccer was cool, despite the drama we only lost a totally of 5 game within the range of like 12-14 games. So that was cool and I recently had a lacrosse tournament up in Pennsylvania. (ANYBODY HERE FROM PA???) Sad to say we didn't win any games because them girls were really good. We tried our hardest and it was close calls. Losing by 1 or 2 is hard knowing you could've one in a heartbeat. But since we showed what we really had college coaches were out there examining and seeing what we had. A mass of our team got to talk to some coaches. I have been swam with multiple colleges about sports and academics in my email. It's a blessing and thank God I still have another year to pick colleges.