Chapter 49

August

*
7 months later

I walked into the trap seeing Sneak and Teek sitting on the couch smoking a blunt. "Was sup fool what you doing here?" Sneak asked.

"Fuck you doin' hea' aint Joi pregnant shouldnt you be with her?" I asked moving his off the couch where I  went to sit down at. "Aint Lani pregnant?"

"Yeah, but she aint rey go in labor." I threw a shot at this nigga but his dumbass aint catch it. "Joi aint either the hell."

"She onna vurge dumbass she nine monthys. Even I  got that. Maybe I  came out the smart twin?" Teek shook his head at his brother.

"Yeah aight, don't play me wit me lil nigga." Sneak threw a skittle at him.

"But for real though Aug, what ya lil ass really doing here?"

"Aulani bickerin' gettin' on ya nerves?"Sneak asked. "Nah." I shook my head.

"Well shit maybe that's jus' me." His high ass laughed. "Yeah it is." I laughed.

"But I'll tell y'all while I'm here once Ghost show up." They nodded.

We chopped it up and smoked a few blunts here and there till Ghost showed up. "Aight Yung what did ya have to tell us?" Ghost asked picking up the blunt Sneak just rolled.

"I just wanna tell y'all that I'm gettin' out the game fa' good." They all looked at me shook. "Deadass?"

"Yeah I'm rey have a child and if it's a girl I don't want her to grow up in a rough environment. If it's a boy , I don't want him followin' in my footsteps ya dig?" They nodded agreeing.

"Maybe we all should give up selling because we all got families that need us and if we not here because we out there possibly gettin' killed what will they do?" Sneak made a good point.

"Yeah you're right, I was thinkin' about that too." Ghost said. "So is this it? We just done sellin'?" I asked.

"Yup." Ghost said. "Wait a damn minute I didn't say I was that I was givin' up sellin'." Teek held his hands up.

"Come on Terell think about Bria and Kaiya. They would cry their eyes out if they found out something happened to you." I said to him.
"Aight I am wrong. I guess I give it up too." He nodded.

"But wait what job would possibly hire me? Did y'all not see my jail record who would wanna put me in their job system?" He asked.

"Good point." Sneak agreed. "How about we take all the money we made from selling' and put it into some type of club or strip joint even a restaurant?" I added.

"That's a good idea August. How about we do that y'all?" Ghost asked.

We all nodded. "Well this business is now closed."

-------------
Now this chapter was extremely short and I'm sorry, but it was just to get the point across that August is trying to turn his life around for the sake of his daughter.

Auddie out